Glocell / customer service and cruise

Midrand, South Africa

Took out a contract with Glocell. Mainly for the cruise promotion. Take came to apply for the cruise in November 2016 did the necessary submitted all details within the stipulated period. We then received forms that we filled and returned and then we where asked to as we will received confirmation of travel details within 10 days and nothing has happened. Made several calls and emails to tlc and glocell customer service and still no response. Went into your store at Cresta I was told that I was going to receive a cruise voucher from glocell and I must make direct bookings with MSC but no contact still. 2 weeks ago I called the customer service about 2 weeks ago and the agent said they are sending out the vouchers today, its 2 weeks down the line and nothing as happened. I am now looking to take this to media if I don't get an immediate response and further legal action.

• Updated by Ben Reddy, Jan 19, 2017

Took out a contract with Glocell. Mainly for the cruise promotion. Time came to apply for the cruise date in November 2016 did the necessary submitted all details within the stipulated period. We then received forms that we filled and returned and then we were asked to wait as we will receive confirmation of travel details within 10 days and nothing has happened since. Made several calls and emails to TLC promotions and glocell customer service and still no response. Went into your store at Cresta I was told that I was going to receive a cruise voucher from glocell and I must make direct bookings with MSC but no contact still. 2 weeks ago I called the customer service and the agent said they are sending out the vouchers today, its 2 weeks down the line and nothing has happened. I am now looking to take this to media if I don't get an immediate response and further legal action.

Be