Globe Telecom / customer service not meeting commitments

1 Cainta, Philippines

Hi,

Job order no. 31711894
I'll make this as brief as possible. You can review the complete chat conversation based on the job order.

Phone line is down -
I commence chat August 3 -
They say tech will come August 12 between 1pm and 8pm, I agree. They say keep your line open for any updates. August 12 at 655pm I chat again saying I have had no updates, I ask if they are still pushing through. I get a call from the tech team saying they can come tomorrow Aug 13 but cannot commit a time. I agree. Followed by a call from 7550090 asking if someone called me and I said yes. They asked me what do I I prefer the tech team comes. I say AM and they say ok. Aug 13 6pm I chat again, I have had no updates or calls... this time I am already upset and angry. Please read the transcripts of the chat of the job order number. I find it upsetting for two main reasons, the chat team cannot seem to understand what I am saying and cannot even read their own chats. Their responses were just making me angrier. I made it clear that I cannot accept techs on weekdays and they already missed on two commitments (Aug 12 and 13). Because of this I have no phone for a week and am asking that my bill be deducted 1 week, not because they line is out but because the service or chat team makes commitments they cannot keep (service dates - Aug 12 and 13, and updates... no updates for the tech team or the chat team until I reach out to them). In addition it is obvious that they are responding incorrectly to my chat comments and cannot even read correctly their own comments. That is down right incompetence.

Pa