Globe Telecom / customer service

1 Philippines

I'm filing a formal complaint for Anthony Bautista with employee number zetlzl4535 and the customer service named Pearl, forgot to ask her full name. Anthony is a supervisor, that's according to him. My concern is about deactivating my amazon and disneylife 6months freebies for my new account. Then, they give me an instruction of sending a code to 8080 as soon as it expires. But, that's the nature of my call, I dont want to make a manual intervention as if I forgot to do it, I dont want to be charged. Then, this supervisor advised me that the only part that I need to activate is the third party amazon and disneylife. That according to him, there's steps that I need to go tru and globe can guide me tru it. When I asked of such step, he failed to provide such information to me. Then, what makes me irritated is he let me know that I wont send a code anymore but later he said that I still need to send it. This experience is totally a waste of time, I called because I need help but they did not provide any help to me.

Jo