Globe Telecomcustomer representative jane ztp 02453

Hi tumawag ako sa hotline to chindi na gagamplain about my land line. 3 days ko na hindi nagagmit, na disconnect becaus of pending balnace. Last Friday, nag simula ako tumawag 7/21. na settle ko un balance same day. Na connect yung internet, land line hindi, . Everyday im calling for same issue, my land line, outgoing calls is disabled. I need it incase of emergency. Yesterday Sunday, I called in again may binigay na J.O for 7/29, mag escalate daw so ang sabi may Force technician visit ako 7/24 around 1-8pm; no one came. I called in today 7/24 around 8 pm to follow up on my onsite visit. . 1st representative disconnected the call, 2nd representative Jane Ztp 02453 I asked for sup call. sabi nung agent icoconnect na ko. I waited 45 mins on the line during transfer lang. Maria 2616, the supervisor i spoke is ver rude. not professional. I am furious when I talked to her, bec it took me 45 mins before I was able to speak to an avail supervisor. I even tried to dial using a different number, mas mabilis pa ako naka connect sa panibagong rep bago sumagot yung supervisor. I am admittedly irate nung kausap ko yung Jane at Maria, but I have my reasons. I just hope your supervisor knows how to handle her customer right. She sounded sarcastic, not even polite or respectful. I worked in the same industry, Im handling sup call, manager calls, but I never treated my customer the way she treated me. She's trying to stupefy my sounding sarcastic but I know better. When I told her I worked with the same industry and Im taking sup calls too, tsaka lang sya nag bago ng kaunti yung tone of voice.
All I need is a feedback. All I need is assurance na maayos yung line ko. Land line to be specific, it's the easiest way for them to reach me out. I know we have cellphones, but hindi lage may load. And again, it's the easiest way for them to call me. I would know if it's an emergency kapag landline yung pinangtatawag sakin. I'm working so I'm always telling them if it's emergency call me using landline. That way I would know if something happens with my kids.
My 2 kids both are sick, I have to go to work tomorrow. Im hoping to have it fixed ASAP!!! And do something about your supervisor have her under go a training or something so she would know how to handle irate customers properly.

• crissy01's Response, Mar 31, 2018

paki ayos po signal niyo pls. nasasayang lang mga pera namin sa pag loload sa inyo

• alsanch's Response, Jun 04, 2018

Globe landline and internet is out of service
    since yesterday dated JUNE 03, 2018.

• alsanch's Response, Jun 04, 2018

No dial tone of telephone.

• Gurdeep Sandhu's Response, Oct 07, 2018

Sir net speed slow

• marvin borja's Response, Oct 29, 2018

Disrespect to customer

Gi
Jul 24, 2017

Comments

• Da
      Aug 14, 2018
    Globe Telecom - Enrollment of account online

It's our second month of having globe at home wifi and I want to enroll our account online but it wasn't although I have imput the details needed. I paid our last month bill at bayad center for about 2 weeks ago but still I cannot enroll our account. How i wish you'll response soon, thank you

Globe Telecom - Pocket Wifi at Network sa phone
    Bacolod City
    Philippines

Mga hayop!!! Bagong biling pocket wifi, walang kwenta ang signal kahit anong load mo. Pati data ng phone ko, walang kwenta. Mga bwisit kayo. Mga hayop. I've been a globe user simula pa nung nagkaphone ako pero ngayon naging walang kwenta na ang globe. May araw din kayong mga bwisit kayo.

• Ha
    Globe Telecom - call divertion
    Philippines

I activated my phone to divertion but when I call my diverted number it was call failed I think there is a problem with your activation features?

Globe Telecom - Apology Letter not Received
    Pampanga
    Philippines

It is just a simple document to be accomplished. I need that document for my canceled class dispute, it has been beyond the timeframe.
    Case ID #[protected]| FOLLOW UP FOR THE APOLOGY LETTER

Globe Telecom - Billing Charge
    Calamba
    Philippines

i was charge for texting to other networks though my plan package was inclusive of unlimited texting to all networks. i need an explanation for this.

please refer to the attached file.

hoping for your prompt response.

thanks

• Ac
    Globe Telecom - Internet connectinon
    Pasig City

I don't have a better internet connection everywhere I go. I already experience this before but same thing happens. I'm keeping myself not make a complaint. But this.. This is not good for me. Fix this problem or else I look for another prepaid company who can give me a better service.

• Ki
    Globe Telecom - load
    Pittsfield
    Massachusetts
    Philippines

i just have 1000php balance in my account. at lagi na lang nababawasan, can you please return the load na hindi ko naman ginagalaw pa!!!

• Ke
    Globe Telecom - data connection/lte
    [censored]g, Rizal
    Philippines

Very slow connection!! I hate you globe!! Im registered in gosurf50 and still no connection?!!! What a signal do you have!!?? Pissing me off.

• Al
    Globe Telecom - out of service
    Talisay City , Cebu
    Philippines

Yesterday, we have notice that our landline and internet
    is not working.

• So
    Globe Telecom - how to use my post paid plan handset j5 prime
    manila
    Philippines

I have an account at globe wifi in san pablo laguna my name is jay lord petilo... Ininvite nyo po ako ng plann na 999 a month at my free handset na samsung j5 prime d ko magamit kase postpaid cxa papano ko cxa magagamit. Wla mn lng nav assist sakin... Kahapon ko lng nakuha ang handset... I hope ur ur reply...

• Ev
      Aug 21, 2018
    Globe Telecom - ultera is [censored]ing ultra slow
    Portland
    Maine
    Philippines

Drastic speed spike most of the time, promised 10 mbps we got 0.44 mbps (speedtest.net) when near due or during weekends speed drops to nearly zero mbps [censored] you globe kys.

• Cr
      Aug 21, 2018
    Globe Telecom - data service
    aringay
    Philippines

Ilang araw na kami nag titiis pero sobrang hina ng globe nasasayang lang yung pera namin sa pag load araw araw.

• Je
      Sep 01, 2018
    Globe Telecom - poor connection,very slow download service
    Iloilo City

Account Name: Jean K Blacquio
    Location San Isidro Lapaz Iloilo City
    [protected]@ [protected]

• Globe Telecom - complain about the payment of november it showing still in december bill.
    Philippines

Our place is in pangasinan, the person is in name of bernardo v. aquino, 68 years old
    Our postal id 2432 mangaldan pangasinan
    Our address no. 224 sitio capaldua guiguilonen mangaldan pangasinan and here is his contact number it would be great if u will contact him 09284088845we want u immediately action

Sep 01, 2018
    Globe Telecom - billing adjustment
    Quezon City
    globe.com.ph

I am entitled for a 1 month billing adjustmonth which was confirmed on november and I was told that it will take effect on next billing statement but I got 3 billing statement now still the adjustment did not apply! keep on calling to update and keep on saying it will effect next billing!

• Ir
      Sep 02, 2018
    Globe Telecom - 4G Cellular Data
    Philippines

Their service is so slow! [censored] Always loading and loading and loading and loading! I've been a loyal subscriber but if Globe still sucks, then I would highly recommend to switch to Smart or PLDT

• Er
      Sep 05, 2018
    Globe Telecom - globe celsite tower no signal transmission
    Agbannawag, Rizal, Nueva Ecija
    Philippines

Globe celsite tower no signal transmission here at brgy. agbannawag, rizal, nueva ecija. pang 3 days na ngayong araw na ito na walang signal ang globe dito sa area ko. please po sana mabigyan ng solusyon ito asap...

Thanks.

Mr. ernani a. cawagdan
    Globe subscriber

• Pe
      Sep 05, 2018
    Globe Telecom - bill complaints
    Roxas City
    Philippines

Account # [protected] account holder Peter john Gabuyog type of plan Postpaid Lte location Graceville Subd.

• Ro
    Globe Telecom - Billed Usage
    Davao City

July 14, 2018
    08:59:16

Calls to other networks
    65 minutes call to [protected]

May we ask for an investigation of this incident as it looks like impossible on our side that this incident happened that day and time.

Please shoot us an email at [protected]@gmail.com or call as at [protected].

Account Number: [protected]

• Pa
      Sep 10, 2018
    Globe - g-cash cash-in was very slow
    Philippines

As of 10/22/17 cash-in in G cash was very slow due to long lines in Mall of Asia Branch Globe store, I dont know there reason if they lack people working or they didnt prepare a system to have a fast transaction, I hope they can fix this issue, maybe my expectations are just too high for them..

• Ju
      Sep 10, 2018
    Globe Telecom - service not being reconnected after paying bill.
    Philippines

I paid my bill at a Globe center using their payment machines and went through the IVR system to reconnect my service. I was told that my service would be reconnected in no later than 2 hours. That has not been the case and am currently without service. I just want my service back.

• Lt
      Sep 11, 2018
    Globe Telecom - wifi and signal for smartfone and pocketwifi
    Philippines

big company but smal buget for improvment in signal. thats a shame
    and the rich geting more rich and the ordinarry people pay for nothing!

- date of inconvinients: always
    - description of the incitent: no signal

if you act like this in europe you go bankrot.
    the price for that bad signal is to high to pay!

• El
      Sep 11, 2018
    Globe Telecom - kept calling about overdue balance I already paid
    Philippines

Look, I'm ill today and I need to rest but you keep calling me about an overdue balance I already paid a few days ago. Fix your system. You're so fast with those things but poor with your services.

• Ka
      Sep 18, 2018
    Globe Telecom - cs experience
    Philippines

sept 15, 2017 i was speaking to junah of globe store glorietta about changing the schedule of the autp debit for my bill. she said she cant. i was still talking to her but she entertained the next customer. got back to me then referred me to custimer service.

• Ro
      Sep 18, 2018
    Globe Telecom - internet broadband
    Philippines

Hi po, good afternoon, i am not interested to continue my broadband, requesting po to disconnect my globe Account no. [protected] broadband.nag lapse na po kuong June 2017 ang 2 yrs ko as subscriber.

Salamat po.

Rommel S. Estabillo

Sep 19, 2018
    Globe Telecom - globe broadband
    Malabon city
    Philippines

Almost 2months of no internet connection 8pm -8am no connection and landline 5 technicians are checking the line but still theres no action... sa pagkakaalam ko at sa observation ko sa repairman na nagpunta eh nakuha ang configuration username n password ng unit nmin nid immediate action on this matter

Sep 19, 2018
    Globe Telecom - services
    Cebu

Good day!
    I just want to ask if im obliged to pay the reaming 1m0nth of my plan 599 even if my sim cArd has n0 siGnal since june 2017?

My plan ends on june 3...
    Yet my sim card siGnal was off june also

Its realLy annOying since u keep culing my m0ther!

• St
      Sep 20, 2018
    Globe Telecom - slowinternet. serbisyong
    province Philippines
    Philippines

Gusto no malamon kung bakit serbisyong internet as inyong philip in as lawaigan *bakit hindi magagwang upang panatilihin any kanyang mga tao kata slowinternt? ng koneksyon sa internet any aking mga kaibigan? bakit?? bakit? malugod? fix..
    Jonsey86777yahoo.com

• Ra
      Oct 03, 2018
    Globe Telecom - Recharge

Hello

On Saturday i have made a recharge to the number [protected].
    The recharge was made from the ding.
    But till now i have not received recharge.
    Can you say why?

• Ju
    Globe Telecom - SUPPORT: Number keep calling: +63 [protected]
    Philippines

Apologies for writing here as cannot see any e-mail address.
    Please assist to advise the number which keeps calling.
    It is bothering and not answering everytime.
    Thank you.

Net speed slow

• Ez
    Globe Telecom - The Internet Itself
    Philippines

Hello. I'm so sorry to say this, but the internet you provide is currently absolute garbage. Yes, it's fairly fast and usable, but it's not stable. Stable connection is essential for gaming, streaming, or even downloading. But in this scenario, I am just not freaking satisfied. Might as well switch to other providers.

• Mr
    Globe Telecom - Unstable data
    Apo, Armed Forces Middle East
    Philippines

Hi, your data experience is very unstable i can't even download or update my apps. Even if my data is in 4G it is still very slow, I don't mean to be rude but I'm rating your data service 4 out 10. Please fix this.

• Ai
    Globe Telecom - Your network
    Philippines

You see i use globe because i get to play games and watch videos from time to time. But this recent months it has been so slow and so annoying because i am paying for what i should deserve.
    Phone: huawei P20 lite
    Area: meyc, Bulacan

• Me
      Oct 15, 2018
    Globe Telecom - Ang bagal ng signal nyo di ako makapaglaro ng ml. Ayusin nyo naman nagbabayad kame sa inyobkaya pwede pakiaayos naman serbisyo nyo!!!!!!!!!
    Valenzuela

Melinda polinga

Oct 21, 2018
    Globe Telecom - prepaid credits and internet
    Philippines

I know that this complaint will fall unto deaf ears. But here's a thing, all your scamming and misdeeds will end. And this telco will be punished! Come and see. Your downfall is already engineered.

• Ji
      Oct 22, 2018
    Globe Telecom - your delayed postpaid and prepaid bill statement
    MATALOM
    Philippines

please send us immediately my pre and post paid bill for liquidation purposes. tagal tayong mag bigay parang d makabagong technolohiya ang gamit. sorry po nakakainis

Oct 28, 2018
    Globe Telecom - all-day surfing
    Philippines

This is the second time that Globe has been deducting prepaid credits even if I'm subscribed to their All-Day (Unlimited) surfing. I can understand the fair use policy, but this one is really overboard. You are ripping off ordinary people like me

• Ni
      Oct 31, 2018
    Globe Telecom - Broadband
    Taguig
    Philippines

I was given misleading information by your cs reps and we have been visiyed by youtlr technicians for 4 times without actually having a permanent resolution to the internet connection problem. This has been an issue since 10/17 and nothing has been resolved yet. We are given false assurance every time. Fix this!

• Ar
      Oct 31, 2018
    Globe Telecom - data connection
    Laguna
    globe.com.ph

I, as well as my family, cannot access internet due to the data not connecting. We've been trying from 6pm until now. Even other numbers and mobile devices can't access data.