Global Telelinks / unauthorized money withdrawal.
I had been a customer of Global Telelinks for the past one year. On 4th September 2008 I had referred one of my friends to their agent. He had taken all her bank account number claiming that it was for verification and had deducted SGD300.00 from her account without her consent. After calling them day in and day out they finally refunded SGD276.00. When asked about the other SGD24.00 they said it is for the transaction. I can assure you that my friend had not authorized any such transaction and they are trying to charge me SGD24.00 for that. I even had a letter from their customer service agent claiming to have refunded SGD300.00 but we received only SGD276.00. I would like to request you to look into this issue. I already see a number of complaints about this company in your website. Thanks.
More Global Telelinks Complaints & Reviews
- Global Telelinks - fraud & cheating! 
- Global Tele Link - quality of service! 
- Global Tele Link - take advantage of everyone! 
- Global Telelinks - professional misconduct 
- Global Telelinks - un authorised deduction from credit cards 
- Global Telelinks - international call account recharge.
- Global Telelinks - they have withdrawn money from my account without my permission
- Global Telelinks - cheater, fraud, avoid avoid to give bank details 
- Global Telelinks - global telelinks
- Global Telelinks - this is an indian package I bought in new zealand