Global Telelinks / unauthorized money withdrawal.

Singapore Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I had been a customer of Global Telelinks for the past one year. On 4th September 2008 I had referred one of my friends to their agent. He had taken all her bank account number claiming that it was for verification and had deducted SGD300.00 from her account without her consent. After calling them day in and day out they finally refunded SGD276.00. When asked about the other SGD24.00 they said it is for the transaction. I can assure you that my friend had not authorized any such transaction and they are trying to charge me SGD24.00 for that. I even had a letter from their customer service agent claiming to have refunded SGD300.00 but we received only SGD276.00. I would like to request you to look into this issue. I already see a number of complaints about this company in your website. Thanks.

Comments

Al
  14th of Jun, 2009
Yeah thats true. These Global Tele Links people are doing our Debit/ Credit card transactions without informing us. When you use Global tele Links services, they are storing our Debit/ Credit card details in their databases for later purpose. I heard that call center executives has some daily limit to complete i.e SGD300, if they fail to finish this limit they are doind transactions without asking the customers. Once they comple this deadline they will recieve some incentives. Because of this they are doing Unauthorized money transactions.
Po
  8th of Jul, 2009
these are bunch of crocs!! i top up US$50, one month ago, I cannot make a call from the time i top up. i emailed the support services, one indian guy called me and we hardly understand each other!! very bad english! i just told him my concern.. later on i received an email saying that my concern has been resolved.. when i log in again and try to make calls- STILL NOTHING HAPPENS!!! it's more than a month now.

I've been very patient to this company for it happened also to me before.. everytime they make an upgrade for their system, they will not notify you... all your access are blocked, all your calls will fail simply because they are already working with the new system- they call it NEW COMMUNICATOR!

may God forgive you for your lies!!! very inferior quality service!!!

Global Telelinks Logo Global Telelinks