Global Hellocheats

I would like to draw back you attention towards one of the Tele-Communication services by the name GLOBAL HELLO aka K-CUBE Communications in India, that is involved in Fraudulent and In-Ethical business and marketing practices. I would like to caution you about the way this Company carries out its business and then how later on it ditches the customer who fall into its trap. I had been one of many such customers.

On getting my reference from one of my friends, I got a call from their Executive and told, that unlike companies like AIRTEL, LD-INDIA, TATA, and RELIANCE once you take our services there would be no time-limit for next re-charge and you can recharge your account any time at your convenience with a balance carry-forward and AIRTEL and RELIANCE in India and VERIZON, AT&T and T-MOBILE in US being their partner carriers and so on.

At later stage they started calling me frequently for more re-charge (even though there was considerable amount available in my account) and other new deals. Fed-up of this, I asked then that I would re-charge only on a condition that I shouldn't get any promotional or re-charge related calls from this Company. They agreed to it and I went for another re-charge.

To my surprise, this time when I called-up a friend of mine in India their system wiped out my previous balance and just announced the balance from recent re-charge. I raised this matter with them along with their manager Mr. GAURAV (the name he told me) but despite of resolving my issue, they had been insisting me to go for a recharge of at least 100$ and only then they would try to locate my previous Balance. Despite of this pending issue, I continued receiving numerous calls for new offers and fresh re-charges but no one talked to resolve my issue when I raised it. Infact, I used to get reply that they could not see my account details in their system. Evey time when I asked their agents to provide the name and contact of their superior so as to escalate this issue but they never ever did so infact told me we don't know whom you can escalate this to.

Now they have blocked my account saying that I haven recharged since last 6 Months so account has got blocked and only a fresh re-charge would un-block it and their would be no previous Balance carry forward. I was so shocked and felt duped to hear this, that I decided to never-ever go for GLOBAL HELLO and also caution others about their Manipulative, Fraudulent, Deceptive, Un-Informed and In-Ethical business practices.

In

Comments

• Mi
      Mar 22, 2012

GlobalHello is a Totally Fraud Company….
    They deduct money from your account even though you have not made calls. They will also not prove any details on why they have deducted money. Most of the time their website is not working and hence you or company do not have any way to check why your money is deducted. Staff is ridicules
    Worst service and biggest cheater company. Never use its service. Never! Just kick them out.

• Bh
      Jun 26, 2014

Hi my name is Bhavini I m living in Australia i have account Globel hello before 6 month that time agent ask me that time you have life time validity for your balance and now they block my account with out they give me any notice or mail and now agent ask me i forgot to tell u like after six month u need recharge other wise your account block he is med he ask me after block my account that his fault but now they people don't give my account balance they ask me i forgot that balance but why i forgot i did 100$ recharge that time and agent not give me all information that's not my fault but company can't do any thing for me with out my mistek they block my account and they not inform to me it's absolutely they did cheating with me