Global Discovery Vacations / not very happy with joining this company

Join this company about 3-5 months ago and I'm not very happy, went on line to request a vacation was told no spot available for this time frame have to request at least a year in advance, next joke the customer service wasn't good held on the phone for 15 mins then was hung up on(guess they were tired). Now I'm going too try one more time for Atlantic City for July and see what will happen and to think I sold my timeshare for this. ONe thing the sell force is good at telling good stories.

St

Comments

• Es
      22nd of Sep, 2010

Stihkl,

Hello, this is Eric Stout, the operations manager for Global Connections. I would be more than to discuss the membership with you. You can call me at (913) 660-7780.

Eric Stout
    Operations Manager
    Global Connections, Inc
    (913) 660-7780

• Gr
      1st of Feb, 2016

My husband and I, recently retired, joined global connections on January 16th in Dublin, Ohio, being promised some awesome and extremely cheap vacations...since the call confirming our information, it has been impossible for either of us to reach anyone by phone or make any connection to any website...talk about a scam! We were promised we would receive a contract by email and have received none! Yes, money was taken out of our account and for absolutely nothing!!! What in the world can we do...we need help! Please let me know if anyone has any ideas!!! I will not let this company get away with this gross misrepresentation of services...

• Ju
      22nd of Jul, 2016

Yelp, this company is definitely a scam company. So glad I didn't fall for their high pressured sale's tactics. Be ware people. Read the reviews first.