Global Discovery Vacationsplease do not waste your money with these people

B

We joined several months ago, and have not been able to book any vacation. We have documented several pages of back and forth communications and efforts to get our money back. Our story seems like many others. We are out the money and probably will never use this company for a vacation. Please do not waste your money with these people.

• Es
    EStout Aug 22, 2012

Tony

You are more than welcome to contact me directly. I would be happy to review the membership with you to help take advantage of its benefits.

Eric Stout
    Operations Manager
    Global Connections
    [protected]

• Tm
    tmw9073 Aug 02, 2012

I have had a nightmare trying to get anything from GDV, the rewards or even a vacation and also members discount on consumer products. This has been a huge JOKE.

Tony W.

• Bl
    Blog Master Sep 22, 2010

If anybody needs assistance with the Global Discovery Vacations membership. please email me @ [email protected]
    Global is a great company with thousands of very satisfied users. Rated A+ by the BBB. If you have an issue with the gifts offered by promo marketing companies, please contact the marketing company that contacted you, Global does not have an internal marketing department. I can help you!!!
    Thanks and Godspeed.
    Michael C.
    www.globalreppro.com
    [email protected]

• Es
    EStout Sep 22, 2010

Beautiful24

Please call me at [protected]. I would be happy to go over the membership with you so you can best take advantage of its benefits. I look forward to your cal.

Eric Stout