Germain Honda of Naples FL / Scam-Lies-Customer Service

Naples, FL, United States
Phone: 239-643-4044
On 2/20/08 I started an internet exchange with a sales rep of Germain Honda in Naples FL. I was in Boston Ma. an inquired about an exact stock model and negoiated a price. You can see the email exchanges below. I thought we had agreeded on a price of $18,900 until I told Seref that I would give him a $1000.00 deposit to hold the vehicle and I would fly down with cash to pay it off. When he learned that I wasn't a local and would be flying in from Boston the back peddling began. He just wanted a customer to walk through his door. The priced jumped up from $18,900 to an incredible $23,000 - a $4000.00 difference.

I truley believe this is so dishonest and unethical and why these sales people keep their reputation.

The first email is the last one I received from Seref telling me to get a life. Great customer service huh?

And I am keeping your nasty e-mails as well from the GETGO... GET A LIFE!..

Okay! H80466A the one you have given me is a 2005 Odyssey with 38.277 Miles $18900 Beige in color.

Seref

-------Original Message-------
From: AIM This Way.com [larry@aimthisway.com]
Sent: 2/20/2008 5:53 pm
To: Seref Denizeri [sdenizeri@germain.com]
Subject: Re: Re; Honda Odyssey
Hi Seref,

We are only interested in your best price on Stock #: H80466A
We aren't willing to haggle so pls just give us what you can do and we can decide whether to pursue it or not.

Thx,
Lisa

Seref Denizeri <sdenizeri@germain.com> wrote:
Our apologies to you! I would like to correct your name! Please tell me the correct spelling of your name... I would also need you to let me know which Trim line! LX, EX, EX-L, Touring, with Navigation or not, Rear entertainment Center or not? as soon as I know which Odyssey you would like me to assist you with I will get back with you!

-------Original Message-------
From: AIM This Way.com [larry@aimthisway.com]
Sent: 2/20/2008 1:06 pm
To: Seref Denizeri [sdenizeri@germain.com]
Subject: Re: Re; Honda Odyssey

My names not Rupert !! Did your Internet Manager tell you I inquired about a price?

Seref Denizeri <sdenizeri@germain.com> wrote:
Hi Rupert
I was told by our Internet Manager, you are interested with Honda Odyssey? I will be your assigned consultant and I am here to assist you from start to finish... Please feel free to either e-

Honda Motor Logo Honda Motor