General Motors — unavailable parts for a 2017 buick encore
My 2017 Buick Encore was involved in an accident and the front end was damaged. Progressive Insurance had the car towed to Abra Auto Body in Indianapolis. The car has been there for a month and 3 days. There is an issue with several parts, the biggest being the hood! I have been told by Abra, Progressive and the dealership ordering the parts, Hubler Chevrolet, that there are only 7 hoods in this world for this car and they don't know when or even if it will come in for my vehicle.
I had thirty days on a rental, which has expired, and am now without a car. The car simply cannot stay there for months. It is ridiculous to think I should be without a car for months and this is good business. GM needs to do something about this. How can you not have parts for this car????
I bought my Buick, which I totally enjoy by the way, knowing that GM stood behind it. Well, not so much! I have a Senior Advisor working on it but not much has happened. She keeps telling me that we just need to wait for the part! It is not acceptable.
My case # is 8-[protected]. The missing parts are as follows
Emission label-no part #
Front Bumper tow hook-part # [protected]
Front bumper air deflector-part # [protected]
Front bumper low impact bar-#[protected]
hood-part # [protected]
lower cooling radiator baffle-# [protected]
If the parts are unavailable and the car cannot be repaired in a timely fashion then GM needs to provide me with another vehicle. I don't know what else can be done to resolve this matter.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71