General Motors / defective part
I purchased a 2007 Chev. in Nov.2007. In Nov.2008 I tried to take my key out of the ignition and it would not release it. I've gone to several dealerships to get this matter corrected. I'm told I have to pay $349. to repair. I have not done so because I believe this is poor workmanship. I owned several toyotos for years. One I drove for 5yrs. and never had a problem. I've owned 2 chev. (American Made) and have had trouble with with them both within 2yrs of purchasing.
I believe that GM should stand behind their product, after all they say "They're built better in Texas".
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 chevrolet impala LTD
- General Motors Corporation - voss chevrolet dealer service
- General Motors Corporation - spare wheel/tire doesn't fit over 5jl performance brake package on my 2018 yukon xl denali
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 cadillac xts service navigation system complaint
- General Motors Corporation - differential