General Motors Corporation / chev equinox 2018
Windshield Wipers slow down to a crawl barely operable
Driver Display has cut out .. will not display digital speed, trip, etc information
Rear Hatch Liftgate has rust spots before 6 months from (New) vehicle purchase
This vehicle Was Purchase Cash ( New Vehicle not Demo ), It is a Premier Edition, 2.0 L Turbo model AWD .
You should have resolved the rust issue on rear liftgate by now. This was an issue with a 2010 Equinox I previously owned. Back draft causes the liftgate to undergo extreme environmental duress . So You should have extra coated ( protected ) this area. Also rust appears to be spots due to weld points or is started at rear liftgate stamping process.
The electronic Digital Display problem is not encouraging at all.
Get Your Acts together ... !!!
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2017 Chevy Volt
- General Motors Corporation - 2004 pontiac grand prix recall n140574
- General Motors Corporation - lack of repairs to my malibu
- General Motors Corporation - customer relations/service/ concierge
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 chevy impala