General Motors / problem with sim replacement
This reg. SIM replacement problem.
I am using Vodafone Postpaid connection.
Due to SIM card problem i am getting "Error in SIM" in my mobile.
For this problem customer care people suggested to replace the SIM card with new one.
But for last one week i am running out of Vodafone shop to get new SIM card...they told that "SIM card stocks not available".
i am working & staying in Karnataka - Bangalore - Whitefield - ITPL.
I went to ITPL Vodafone shop & SAP lab Vodafone shop...both the shop same story that "SIM card stocks not available".
For past one week no incoming & outgoing for my mobile...i am facing lots & lots of problem because of this.
More General Motors Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - gm card
- General Motors Corporation - pcm/bcm software updates
- General Motors Corporation - dealership fake ad (bait and switch)
- General Motors Corporation - 2014 captiva ltz, 45,000 miles, massive radiator failure!
- General Motors Corporation - plant closures in the united states