General Motors / problem with sim replacement

1 India Review updated:

Hi,
This reg. SIM replacement problem.
I am using Vodafone Postpaid connection.
Due to SIM card problem i am getting "Error in SIM" in my mobile.

But for last one week i am running out of Vodafone shop to get new SIM card...they told that "SIM card stocks not available".
i am working & staying in Karnataka - Bangalore - Whitefield - ITPL.
I went to ITPL Vodafone shop & SAP lab Vodafone shop...both the shop same story that "SIM card stocks not available".
For past one week no incoming & outgoing for my mobile...i am facing lots & lots of problem because of this.

Comments

• At
      15th of Sep, 2008

Hi,
    This reg. SIM activation problem.
    I am using Vodafone Prepaid connection.
    Due to SIM card problem i am getting "Error in SIM" in my mobile.
    For this problem customer care people suggested to replace the SIM card with new one., So i replace it . now vodafone store people are saying two convert my num into pospaid connection. plzzzzzzzzzz help me if u can.I have given fully varefied document wich are requred and asked by the vodafone store person.
    I m Facing this problum since 7[seven] month.
    I m from dehradun.

17th of Nov, 2008

17/11/2008

Dear Sir:

First I'd like to congratulate you for the fine industry you make, for it is a distinguish mark of USA. Knowing for sure how much do you care about your products and customers world wide, I'd very much like to explain to you my deep suffering with your agent here in the State of Qatar, Al-Mannai Automobile Co

In May 2007, I bought a HAMMER H3, brand new; my choice was built on GMC reputation it enjoys all over the world, in addition to spaciousness, strength and service.

After nearly 2000 Km, the temperature went high, so I called the service center, they answered my by saying it’s a normal issue, but I noticed the indicator points 75 % high, so I decided to send it to the service center, who again said it very normal. After being inspected the next day, they called me telling me that it's a radiator system and based on that, it was replaced in around one week there, additionally, I wasn't given any replacement car during that time. Thursday afternoon that week, I was given the car which stayed in my garage till Saturday morning. I wanted to go to work, but the car didn't start, again I called the service center, explained to them what happened. They sent me technicians to check the car in my house and who started it with a jumper, but because lots of strange sounds, instability of engine and shaking, they took it back again to the service center.

Next day, they called me saying the battery should be replaced and to re-program its computer which took another two- three days more, and without being given a car replacement too. After the car being used for one week, the engine light started appearing on the dash board, I phoned the service center to tell them about it, they said when its time for the 5000 Km service, tell us about it???, accordingly I waited to that service time, and when it came, I told them, they fixed it, but the sounds and shaking remained, which after many repairs, they managed to reduced them.

Soon after the car was given to me the engine light and sounds appeared again and the shakings while driving still on. As usual, I called them, telling them the situation; the car at that time finished the 10.000 Km service at which they said they re-fixed it again. I took the car and the problems still as they were.

When it was time for the 15.000 Km service, I called the service center that later came to my house and changed oil and filter, during that I told them about the engine light and shakings. A technician then checked it with his computer and concluded that theirs is misfiring in cylinders 3 + 4, and should be taken to the service center. I sent the car there and after two days they called me saying the car is ready and they changed injectors 3 + 4 and reprogrammed it.

I went there; I took the car which after only two weeks the engine light popped up again for the fourth time followed by the shakings and the RPM is ok, one thing this time more.
    As every time, I called the service center and sent the car again there in 9th November 2008. After waiting one week for an appointment and as usual, I told the hideous problem. Today 13th November 2008, I called many time to ask about the car who always saying it's not ready and nor god's sake no replacement for me.

Around 11 am, the service center called saying it's not ready and the car has an engine problem (which wasn't specified). I believe they took the engine out to inspect more, ending their call by "we will see what comes up", and when I asked for replacement, they answered "if we are able provide you" imagine IF this time only.

Sir:

I sold my old Chevrolet to buy HAMMER H3 for its reputation, more to be safe from spending too much time from one garage to another, or maintenance workshops. You won't believe that I work for a commercial group that owns three car agencies (Audi, Volkswagen and Porsche). Since I bought, the service center appeared to do know NOTHING about how to fix it which is evidenced by the many times I sent it to them whether regularly or not. My car didn't reach 20.000Km, and now they say there's a major problem in the engine, ironically not specified yet and which means to me that the car is lost for ever after being too much patient to tolerate all the above mentioned nonsense, moreover the unfair treatment to provide me a replacement every time I sent my car there.

Therefore, I don't think I want the car anymore for the lots of defects frequently appear and not being fixed by the agency, and to say it's unbelievable that a car like mine bought brand new taken all these times to the service center, even it didn't reach 20.000 Km.

All I want is equity since I fully trust that GM takes care of its reputation and its customer and that such equity is to replace the car by another new one which I'm confident GM will take into consideration.

Contact….