General Motors / Buick — service delays
Generous Motors would like us to believe that they are a changed organization. After purchasing numerous GM vehicles, to support the local economy, I have finally given up on them.
My car sits in a repair bay, for a week now, waiting for stock parts to be delivered from a Lansing depot - not more than 2 hours away. And this is after I authorized an additional $50 charge for overnight delivery.
I can well afford the purchase price of another GM vehicle but I won't stand the direct and incidental cost of ownership. How dumb do they think I am?
More General Motors / Buick Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71