General Electric / smoke ge front loader washer, wbvh6240fww
I have a General Electric front loader washer. I purchased washer in March 2008. I have had various problems with washer since purchase. Washer vibrates excessively no matter how you level it. The large pulley in the rear was very loose causing vibrations. Today, 7/22/2015 the washer started to smoke. It sounded like a helicopter. There a many complaints about this brand of front loader washer. This washer was made in China. I have been very disappointed about this washer for a long time. The washer walks all over my laundry area. Nothing can keep it from moving around. General Electric personnel, even though they are polite, does nothing to remedy the situation of many, many complainants. I feel that that I have been supplanted in my laudable undertakings by the lack of initiative by General Electric Company. This is the worse appliance I have ever owned.
More General Electric Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric Company - adora dishwasher
- General Electric Company - microwave
- General Electric Company - fridge ge-cafe, model cfe28ushlss
- General Electric Company - refrigerator model gz522dmjjfes
- General Electric Company - jes1460ds3bb/microwave oven...