General Electric Company — microwave
Hello. I bought the entire kitchen Profile line for my new house in June of 2017 and have had extensive trouble lately with my microwave. The model is PVM9005SJ2SS. The machine worked well for 1.5 yrs., then blew the circuit and shut off. G.E. repair technician got it running again for 30 days, then it shut off once more after again blowing the circuit.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Ridge, NY The technician returned again and couldn't get it running, in fact, the terminals of the power plug were scorched(!) He ordered more parts and a second repairman came today. This new technician also couldn't fix the microwave and ordered MORE parts, etc. My fear is that the melting terminals (obviously a short) may start a housefire(!!) I certainly hope G.E. will do something to rectify the situation - perhaps replace the unit? I am very disappointed in this purchase. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Mark Schweibish [protected]
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information