Geico Insurance Company / an insured geico driver complaint

1 Dayton, IA, United States

Theresa Welch [protected].Hit my parked car.I called her in.company, they said yes she is their client.She did come in and report that she hit a car out on private property, my place of employment.Parked in employee parking space.Upon further looking i said that's my car I've had for one day.Total negligence.Within one day of reporting this they close case saying she had a lasp in coverage and won't pay and closed the case basically within24 hrs.As if I'm at fault.I sent2copys of estimates lowest is1668.00 to her and were undeliverable address certified mail.Then to find out she had a p.o.box, and told me take her to court as I have to pay to do that.I was at no fault what so ever, she's trying to buy time i guess as she stated that could take years.I find that utterly brazen as she said she had insurance through Geico.And still comes in my work place as if nothing happened.Took pictures of damages and her licence plate.I'm an elderly lady and can't believe such disregard the way she hit my car was total neglect of not watching how your driving at all.And by the way her car is fixed.Mine still damaged so I might add Geico to that Lawsuit.I've gave her two months to comply, as she said she would make payment, Then now she said take her to court then.Who does that.Very disrespectful.

Ro