Geek Squad — geek squad dropped my computer broken beyond repair
Geek Squad called to tell me my computer was ready for pickup. I went to get it and upon inspection noticed the lid was not opening and closing correctly. Looking further, the left side is not together clearly showing it was dropped.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Hyattsville, MD The manager said it was wear and tear and all he could do was to give me $200 off a new one. Mine was only 4 years old with a depreciated value of $450. Why are they not giving me that amount off. They broke it . Now I find Best Buy and Geek Squad are same company, do I smell something rotten going on?
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Geek Squad - repair a virus in my laptop - lost my entire data + fraud
- Geek Squad - did not replace defective part for freezer
- Geek Squad - can't fix my problem 
- Geek Squad - moving old info from old microsoft hard drive to newly purchased hard drive work done with geek squad at hutchinson, mn location 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - dumb # geek squad agents!