Geek Squad / computer repair
I took my computer to the Geek Squad at Best Buy hoping for a good experience. Truth is... it was awful! The "agents" have NO customer service skills, very little computer skills, could not tell me what they had actually done to my computer, could not tell me when it would be ready, and could not answer the most basic computer questions. I was told my computer would take five days to repair and now four weeks later I still do not have my computer back! The worst part, I was asked to pay upfront for "diagnostic and repair." Problem is, no repairs have actually been made, they are trying to charge me even more money (on top of the $215 I've already paid) and they did not actually repair anything. Geek Squad is awful. Do not take your computer repair to Geek Squad.
More Geek Squad Complaints & Reviews
- Geek Squad - geek squad - is a total rip off! 
- Geek Squad - phone insurance 
- Best Buy/geek Squad - tv repair took forever 
- Best Buy / Geek Squad - laptop repair 
- Best Buy Geek Squad - the geek squad really sucks! 
- Geek Squad - I Phone 7
- Geek Squad - iphone 6s plus batter repair.
- Geek Squad - one year total tech support 
- Geek Squad - Warranty Plan
- Geek Squad - dishwasher warranty repair