Ge Money Personal Loan / Fraudulent installment payments!

1 India Review updated:

I have taken personal loan from ge money. On 2nd feb 2007 i paid rs 10000/-as full and final settlement amount. I got settlement letter from ge money and receipt also.

But suddenly they have started calling the references which i had given at the time of loan. They are telling them that i am not paying installments.

I called mr. Sohail, he gave me some other persons no, that person gave some other no. Since we working we could not find time to go to mahim office.

Beware of ge money!

Comments

• Ra
      7th of Apr, 2007

U can go to consumer court.

• Aj
      16th of Dec, 2007

GE Money Personal Loan
    Posted: 2007-03-13 by Mrs Neha M Ralegankar [send email]
    Fraudulent installment payments!

Complaint Rating:
    I have taken personal loan from ge money. On 2nd feb 2007 i paid rs 50000/-as full and final settlement amount. I got settlement letter from ge money and receipt also.

Beware of ge money!

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2009
    GE Money Personal Loan - distroy creditability
    SHRIKANT THANVI
    India

DEAR

I AM SHRIKANT THANVI FROM PUNE. I HAVE TAKEN PERSONAL LOAN FROM GE MONEY IN 2008. EVERYTHING WAS GOING SMOOTH. MEANWHILE I COULDN'T PAY 6 INSTALLMENTS OF 1216/ P.M. FROM CITI BANK AS ECS, BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT HAS CHANGED FROM CITI BANK TO SCB AND I WAS OUT OF INDIA.
    AFTER RETURNING TO INDIA I CALLED THEM AND PAID ALL THE PREVIOUS OUTSTANDING AMOUNT IN AUG 2009. NOW IN DEC I APPLIED FOR C/C IN SCB, MY BANK MANAGER TOLD ME UR FAULTY CUSTOMER. I ASKED FOR DETAIL. I CAME TO KNOW THAT G.E MONEY HAS NOT UPDATED THE LAST DETAIL AS WELL THEY ARE STILL CHARGING THE BOUNCE CHARGES TO ME. AS ALREADY I HAVE CHANGED THE BANK FROM CITI TO SCB AND EVERY MONTH I AM PAYING CORRECTLY. I ASKE DG.E. MONEY ABOUT THE SAME. I DIDNT GET THE SATISFIED REPLY FROM THEM. BUT THEY HAVE DISTROY MY CREDITABILITY SO I WANT COMPENSATION BECAUSE OF THEM I AM IN FRAUD'S LIST. CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME FOR SAME

SHRIKANT