GE MONEY / gave my social security number to another name
I bought furniture in July 2007 and Spet. 2007. Ge money was the billing source. I paid all my bills that they sent me. some how I checked my credit report and they still have an amount I owed, it was under my social security number but under a different name, a name I never had before. I called and they suggested for me to send a letter to their fraud department, I did.
I thought they fixed the problem but now they have been harrasing me for not paying... I spoke with their manager and she agreed it was their mistake and that I never paid a chair so I could pay it with no finace charges. I looked through my old statements and checks and the amount a paid was right. I never paid for the chair but I didn't know, I sent all my bills and never recievd any other, i thought it was all in the same account. I didn't know they created a different account and with another name and a different address.
Hope people ask the financial institution they will be working with before they do a purchase, Ge money is not a good one.
More GE MONEY Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating