GE MONEY / Missing cheques!
These guys are not sparing any customers. I have used car loan running with this GE Money. I paid Rs. 18,520 in cash for last 4 installments. I also paid Rs. 500 as the swapping charges of cheques besides 18 cheques of my Sydicate bank account. I made the payments on April 4, 2007 and the money was not credited to my account till may 2,2007. I went to their Pitam Pura office, then the money was credited after I spent more than 4 hrs there. They also promised me that my next cheque will hit my new account but... did not appeared as yet. I already closed my last ABN AMRO account. Two days back collection guy called me and used a foul language, because they presented the old cheque in old account. Now I am worried about my 18 cheques those I gave from my new account.
Is someone knows Mr. Vishal Pandit's contact details (CEO & President, GE Money India) ??... pls give me... because let us know him what kind of fraud are being done by his colleagues.
More GE MONEY Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating