Ge Money Bank Pay Pal Plus / Terrible customer service!

1 Sunbury, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-863-2180

Called numerous times to get reversal on product ordered and never received This credit card customer service sends your call to India yes India the country for help with a problem in america go figure... could it be the low wages over there nonetheless you get put on hold for hours yes hours to talk to a supervisor the person that answers first cant do anything for you and really the supervisor you get if your patient enough doesn't do anything either for your problem. I give up on paypal plus and my finances being taken care of in india and going straight to Master Card here within our own shores... wish me luck then the first thing I'm doing is trying to talk these people in India into canceling this bad idea of a credit card...

Comments

St
  27th of May, 2008

If you will check my account you will see that I won an auction for a brand new Cisco computer product for $369.00 and when the product arrived the product simply was not new. I asked the seller to pick up the item and I promised the seller that I would not give him a negative rating if he picked up the item. He refused to pick up the item so I was forced to give him a negative rating and I put the charge for the item on my Paypal account in dispute.

Having had experience with other reputable credit card companies I expected your company would force the seller to pick up the item or face a back charge. Instead I was forced to send it back to the seller or I would have been stuck paying for a product I did not order. This policy really shows that you hate your customers and therefore I do not want to have anything to do with your outfit. Note in the future I will be closing this account and using other credit cards to pay for my purchases on EBay. I remain