GE Money Bank / Discount Tire company

Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-448-8512

I needed tires and qualified for a $500credit limit, which when all was said and done, it reached 40 dollars over. These people would not raise my credit limit so I would not be over and in addition took the money out of my account before the date promised. That led to overdraft fees and more fees from the GE Company. The fees have doubled since obtaining this loan, they exceeded from $540 to $934.77 this is due to there fees, and greed. Discount Tire Company should be ashamed of taking advantage of people and using this corrupt financing company. They are taking advantage of people in this crisis and have no morals. I believe people need to unite and prosecute this company. DO NOT OBTAIN ANY CREDIT CARDS FROM GE MONEY BANK!
Pm

Comments

La
  11th of Nov, 2008
File complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and Office of Thrift Supervision.

GEMB will completely ignore you - THEY CANNOT IGNORE THE COMPLAINT from the Office of Thrift Supervision.

Although still withholding some pertinent information from me about unknown charges, I have almost got my own issue resolved in my favor.
Account removed from collections
Removal of negative credit report postings
Removal of all late fees and interest!

They still claim I bought a gift card online - but refuse to tell me who it was sent to. OTS is following up to make sure I get the information and GEMB does not start adding late fees and interest again.

Resolution within 45 days!

GE Money Bank Logo GE Money Bank