GE-Money Bank / I am glad my application was declined!
After reading all bad comments on GE-Money Bank, I feel very happy that my application to get an Amazon store card (issued by GE-Money bank) was recently declined. I was planning to buy an item from Amazon that costs more than a thousand $ which could be paid in 24 months without any interest. Thus, I applied for the store card via Amazon website. Several days later came a letter informing me of the decision: Declined, because Ge-Money Bank was unable to verify my identify. Bah. At first I felt very bad since I have never been declined any credit application before and wanted to write a complaint letter. Well, I guess I am now happy I did not get the store card. Best of all, I didn't have to spend more than a thousand $ of (perhaps) unnecessary items. I was just curious, however, what in the world Amazon had done in using GE-Money bank to issue their store card???
More GE-Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating