GE Money Bank / Paypal Credit Card

Ge MoneyBank has turned over a debt of 1311.00 to this company NCO collection agency. I have only had the paypal credit card for a few monthas and have eben trying to pay. I guess trying doesn't count. The minmum payments increased and they charged me $50 late fess this past month. I took out a cash advancne ,big mistake, to help save our house which increased the bill. They harass you over the phone a well .I read all terms. They closed my Paypal Credit card and I cant' use it. It didnt expire until July of 2008. Sure I ran a little behind but doesn't everyone at times? I received no warning this would happen.

Ro

Comments

• Ga
      2nd of Jul, 2008

I Also had paypal credit for maybe a month or two, i made a purchase and sent a payment via email and the payment never made it! the money went to my account but not all of it. I am discusted and outraged by the way GEmoney Bank conducts their buisness and i hope this goes out and people notice and make a deal of it big enough so it catches attention and this company is brought back .

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2008

I also had a paypal credit accout for 2 months I closed my account because every payment was late no matter when I sent it. I even got a conformation number on my last payment. They charged me a returned check fee and never processed my payment. I found out on the next bill that said I had all of these problems and I called them they said I didn't have enough numbers on my checking account.I am still wondering how I got a conformation number but I did. So my check was never charged I got them to waive the returned check fee because there was no returned check. but they want to charge me a late fee and I refuse to pay the late fee (I did pay the account in full just not the late fee) so now they have turned me over to collection NCO who call all hours and paypal charges me a new late fee every month.I think we are up to 200.00 now what ###s.