GE Money Bank / Ripped off

I became late on my payments while on a deployment to Iraq. I got home, and wanted to start paying off my debts. I was contacted by GEMB and was offered a settlement offer. I set up three (3) payments with them, one payment for the next three months...after which, the account was to be considered paid in full. They decided to renege on that deal AFTER I MADE MY 3 PAYMENTS. and told me it was only valid for 25 days...and I now owe the full amount

I have letters from them stating the settlement offer and the three dates...and I also have FREE attorney service... by the way, the NAVY/MARINE CORPSE have the best lawyers around. I have paperwork, from them, that says I am right...they don't know yet, but they messed with the wrong guy, I am not a sheep. I am a vindictive jerk...and I will not be ripped off.

It's time all of us stand up against these companies who have been robbing us blind.

Al

Comments

• Si
      21st of Aug, 2009

Thank you for your story and it sounds like gonna happen to us too but I hope not...I really want to know how you take care about this...because it's very hard for me but I try to do to help my husband...
    I have to learn and search for these informations as much as I can...also thank you to have "Internet" in this world!...I HOPE YOU WIN, I KNOW YOU WILL !!!...please let me know too...good luck and thank you again.