GE Money Bank / Ripped off
I became late on my payments while on a deployment to Iraq. I got home, and wanted to start paying off my debts. I was contacted by GEMB and was offered a settlement offer. I set up three (3) payments with them, one payment for the next three months...after which, the account was to be considered paid in full. They decided to renege on that deal AFTER I MADE MY 3 PAYMENTS. and told me it was only valid for 25 days...and I now owe the full amount
I have letters from them stating the settlement offer and the three dates...and I also have FREE attorney service... by the way, the NAVY/MARINE CORPSE have the best lawyers around. I have paperwork, from them, that says I am right...they don't know yet, but they messed with the wrong guy, I am not a sheep. I am a vindictive jerk...and I will not be ripped off.
It's time all of us stand up against these companies who have been robbing us blind.
More GE Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating