GE Money Bank / Ignoring letters and calling 10+ times daily

For five months I paid my payment to GE money bank on time. I even paid over the amount. Shortly after my surgery on my eyes (april 06) my son was diagnosed with a lifelong disease. Despite the fact of having insurance , his expenses exceeded thousands of dollars a month. I live paycheck to paycheck. I own nothing. One of his medicines cost $444.99 / month. By August I was struggling to keep the electricity on. I wrote three letters to GE and none were answered. They now call me up to ten times every day. They refuse to respond to my letters and continue to harass me!

Bware!!!

Comments

• Rv
      24th of May, 2007

I purchased a promise ring for my boyfriend from Daniels Jewelers in Feb 2007. I never saw a bill from them and I never got a phone call for 3 months. They called my work supervisor harassing him and he told them that they had the wrong number, so he gave them my cell phone. I was very sick for 2 weeks and did not answer either my home or cell phone, my boyfriend did. He told me that it was from GE Money and I needed to return the call immediately, well I wasn't going to deal with them until I felt better. A week went by and that whole week my cell rang about 6-20 times a day from an unknown caller, and when i finally picked up it wasn't even a person i was put on hold so i hung up and went to the store and talked to the employees there. They called up GE for me and when it was all said and done they screwed up my billing address and apologized and said they would repair any bad notes or collection notices if I had any in my record/name and just made sure that I knew I had to pay 3 months in one lump sum because of their ### mistake... who they have typing up bills? Helen Keller?

• Ho
      29th of Jul, 2007

You owe nothing yet you had to pay GE a monthly payment? Sounds like you have a loan you are in default on. I'm sorry you have financial problems but you also have a contract.

• Co
      24th of Sep, 2007

R.V. ~ Just because you didn't recieve a bill for 3 months, does that mean that the money you owed just magically disappeared?

• Da
      17th of Feb, 2008

I know nothing of this company, have never done business with this company and every day between 8 and 9 a.m. I get a call from GE Money asking for someone that doesn't even live in my house. I have explained this to each person (different person every time) every time and they tell me it will not happen again. This is blatent harrasment and it must stop!