GE Appliances — washer
We bought a washing machine last March, and less than a year, we already have problem with it . First of all, the machine makes so much noise, and it vibrates so aggressively that it leaves marks on my walls on the first day... There are definitely something wrong with this model. We have used less then 30 times the washer, and now the guy who came to repair the machine told us that the motherboard has to be replaced... Also the technician who came to do the repair was so rude . He told my parent that they were liars, that we tried to scam him with a fake purchase bill . seriously, what kind of service is that.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information