GE Appliances / no show/no call for scheduled repair
Scheduled a service call last week. Waited at home all day for a repair between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Finally called at 3:30 to make sure they were coming, only to be told that they had called and left me a VM stating my service call had been rescheduled. False. They never called me and they never left me a voicemail. Waited at home all day for nothing! Service call has been rescheduled for 11/21, IF they even bother to show up.
You need to reimburse me for MY TIME that you wasted.
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information