GE Appliances — ge washing machine
22 month old wasing machine broken again. Machine was rebuilt twice within 1st year of ownership. Found out yesterday that there are 2 technicians for all of Central Virginia and 1 of them is out due to injury. Been without a washing machine for 1 full week as of today with no hope of a repair. Had appt on Monday but missed the technician's call where he left a message saying he was leaving the area. I had a confirmed appointment between 1 and 5 p.m. and I was at my house mowing the front yard and waiting, I was never told that I must reconfirm with the technician or I would lose my appointment.
This is the LAST time I will ever purchase a GE product. $800.00 for a machine that lasted 22 months, what a RIPOFF!!!
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information