Gateway — Avoid
I purchased a Gateway laptop at Best Buy. After 11 months it failed and I took it to Best Buy for service. As they were too busy to handle all their service customers, they told me to try re-installing Windows Vista. This worked at first, but the Gateway continued to fail. When I brought it back to Best Buy they refused to honor the warranty because it was 1 year and 2 DAYS old. Gateway refused to extend the warranty or help in any way. Best Buy will ONLY service your computer if you buy a BEST BUY warranty, and Gateway could care less if you buy again because they are on the verge of Bankruptcy I've been told. Deal with a reputable company, not BEST BUY or GATEWAY.
More Gateway Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway Laptop Computer - Worthless computer 
- Gateway, Inc. - Do not purchase fromt hem 
- Gateway Laptop MT6460 - Deferred payment plan not received!
- Gateway Computers - Garbage Computer, Horrific Customer Service