Gamestop / bait and switch

United States, Colorado Review updated:
I was looking for an older PS2 game. and on their stie it showed they had the game for 34.99. Since no other store (besides ebay) but it was only in store and the store that had it was two hours away. I called them store and talked to the SM . the SM said they did have a copy it game with everything like the their website showed. I asked if they could shop it to me or a store closer but they said no. It was a Friday and I asked if I could picked it up on Monday since a huge storm was coming in. "Sorry, we can not old anything for more then 12 hours" was all I got. and since it was the last copy odds are it swound be sold soon. I asked them to but it on hold and drove in the storm up to them. when I got there. The two people there said they were about to close DUE to the storm and told me to come back Monday. When I told them I called and they KNEW I was comming they should have said so then. After a bit they told me to get in, pick up the item and get out. So I gave them my info and guess what? They did not know where the game was! so they had to look for it. after ten minutes they found it. with all the other holds! how dumb was that. after them trying to close on me and losing the game. It came time to pay. they charged me the 37 .54 (tax) and I asked if it really had everything in it. they still said yes. Now when I get home only the game is there! I called them monday and they said "sorry, it was used and as our site says, used means no extra stuff" their site did not say used. nor did the people at the store when I got it. then they hanged up on me! I went onto their site and took a scran shot of the game and info. I then called their 800 Number and after getting the DM Phone Number. their website Magically does not show they have the game!

So here is the low down.
store almost closed on me
Could not find the game
over charged for a USED game.
site chaged when cought( still have proof)

N  13th of Aug, 2009 by
What else would there be other than the game? Also the site didn't show the game because it only shows what they have in stock.
D  27th of Sep, 2009 by
If you were looking for an older Ps2 game, why did you expect it to be anything but used?

GameStop Logo GameStop