Square Enix Holdings Logo

Square Enix Holdings

Having problems with Square Enix Holdings?

+1 310 846 0400 (United States)
+44 208 636 3000 (United Kingdom)
Shinjuku Eastside Square 6-27-30 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo, California
Japan - 160-8430
999 N. Sepulveda Blvd, 3rd Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245

United Kingdom
12th & 13th Floor, 240 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8NW, United Kingdom

China
Room716, Golder Plaza, No.10 Huayuandonglu, Haidian District, Beijing, CHINA 100083

Complaints & Reviews

Square Enix Holdingsunhappy with the customer service

Order number; [protected]

I would like to speak to someone regarding an issue I've had with a product on your store and a member of your staff.

I placed an order a few months ago at the price of £125, which was the pre-order price.

I recently requested to have my account debited and realised that I had originally put in the incorrect payment method. At the time, I was confident I had put in the correct payment method of which I wanted to have the amount debited.

I requested that the order be cancelled, in the hopes that I could just change the payment method and place it again at £125.

Your colleague, Maria, informed me that I was unable to do that when I tried to and failed to place the order. She informed me that I would have to pay the full price.

She has not helped me with this issue and continued to claim it was my fault for not updating the payment method.

I have a string of emails between myself and Maria where she has not helped, but continued to fob me off with cookie cutter responses that are quite condescending.

She claims that she "cannot help any further", however, I believe that I should be reimbursed the difference due to lack of help and poor customer service. I have proof that I placed it at the pre-order price.

I am disgusted at this poor service and everytime I have tried to talk to someone that isn't Maria, it just ends up at a brick wall.

This issue has caused me great distress and has greatly tarnished my opinion of the company and I will be speaking to friends and family to not purchase from the company.

There has been very little incentive to help me with this issue and I feel that putting the blame at my feet (though I do admit it was my error) has not helped this issue at all.

I would like to discuss this further with someone, I do not want to be fobbed off with excuses about the pre-order process.

I have emails that detail the discussion I had which I can supply if requested.

Square Enix Holdings — square enix customer service

I've been lied to and misled multiple times by support, after over a week of issues they were going to...

Square Enix Holdingsorder

Order Kingdom Herts 3 Limited Edition

I ordered this product for my sons birthday in April. I did not therefore open when received. When my son opened on his birthday I was dissappointed to note Sora figures arm broken. Photos sent to your support team. I was told as not returned within 14 days there was nothing they could do. I then sent further E Mail explaing circumstances and again same reply. I then pointed them to Consumer Rights Act 2015 which satates even with 6 months you are entitled to repair or replacement of a faulty item. After all I spent £199 on this product and have expectation not to receive faulty goods. I read on Trust Pilot that several customers have received faulty figures so this is not a one off but a manufacturers quality disorder. I woukd therefore ask you to replace or repair the faulty item.
    Date ordered 24/07/18 Order no [protected] Received on release date

Reply to be sent to my E Mail [protected]@gmail.com
    My account E Mail is [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

Square Enix Holdings — final fantasy 15 new empire

This app based game is basically a ponzi schem. The casual players are not able to grojw due to bully tactic...

Square Enix Holdingshitman steelbook edition

Hi, I bought the game a while ago and have only just opened it. There is a Circular Dent on the CD which is stopping me from playing the game. I do you not have the receipt for it so I cannot take it back to Asda. I will send some pictures of this Dent. I will also try and send a video. You will be able to see it is a perfect Circular Dent.I hope you can help me with this.

hitman steelbook edition

Square Enixrise of the tomb raider xbox one x

I have played this game for 13 hours. I have now encountered a bug that has been "under investigation" since 2015. I am unable to carry on playing and the work around "backup save" is after the bug. I refuse to start over and play 13 hours again for the sake of your incompetence at programming. I demand I now be compensated for my time. I will not be buying anything developed by you again.

Square Enixfinal fantasy vii

Hello Square Enix:

I am very upset that Aerith cannot be ressurected in Final Fantasy VII. Many fans want her revived, too. The scene in which Jenova kills her in the form of Sephiroth is scary, annoying, and extremely emotional. I will not want to get the remake if this entire company does nothing to change it. I am sick and tired every time I see that scene. Please change it.

Sincerely,

Tam Nguyen

Square Enix Play Onlinecharging my credit card unauthoized

My credit card company called me to verify two charges by Square Enix, Play Online. The first charge for $1, then one for $27. I have never heard of this site, nor have I ever visited this site. The customer service person I spoke to explained that the first charge for $1 was to test to see if it would go through before they charged the $27. I'm so glad I have Chase, they caught it, called me, are going to investigate it, and, of course, I'm not responsible for it. As for Square Enix, I have no idea how they got my info or why they charged me, other than they were trying to steal money from me. I'll be doing more research to find out what I can do about this, if anything.

Square Enix Playonline LTDtheft of funds from my debt card

7) 1.70 charge on 1-3
              8) 85.28 charge on 1-3
              9) 35.49 charge on 1-31

Square Enix, Inc - Merchandise — false advertising

I attended the July 2009 San Diego Comic Con convention. Square Enix was at the show and selling their...

Square Enix Play Onlinecharged despite account being cancelled

Signed up for an account back in September of 2008. Called and was on hold for approximately 45 minutes to cancel my account BEFORE October of 2008. Went to Iraq for 6 months, came back to a year-end statement showing I've been receiving charges from Square Enix Play Online since October.

Contacted the company (5/18/2009), and was informed there was 'no record' of my canceling the account and that the charges are legitimate---they will not be removing them--- despite RECORD that the account has not been accessed in ANY way since September of 2008. Offered to provide cell phone bill showing my call (and length of call time) to them, but they refused---saying unless I had a confirmation # for the cancellation there was nothing---not only that they couldn't do, but that they -wouldn't- do. Told them to check the 2nd account under the same phone # (my roomies'...canceled same day as mine with the same person)---they refused.

I'm out over $100.

Square Enix Play Onlineunauthorized billing

Square Enix Co., Ltd.keep charging and not cancelling

I have called this company 4 times to cancel this membership and they keep charging me every month. Ive asked to talk to a supervisor and none are ever available. They will put you on hold and never get back on the phone they are a total rip off and I will keep posting this untill I get my money back from them. I am going to the bbb to report them also
                    Do not apply for a membership to this website!!

Square Enix PlayOnLine.com — fraudulent charge

The company charged my credit card even though I have never been to their website or bought anything from...