Galahotels / fake booking

I made one reservation on the website in 02.05.2014 for 3 nights in Barcelona at Hotel California.The GalaHotels charge my credit card and sent me one voucher for the booking I made.In 19.05.2014 I arrived at hotel at 10 pm and the personal for the hotel say to me that reservation dont exist.
this was a fake booking because on the voucher it was 3 days whit halfboard but the hotel have just breakfast all the time.
I write one email because on the telephone dont answer at that time.
Galahotels give the money back but I want compensation because I pay a lot of money in plus .
They want to give me just special discounts for the next booking but I never made in the future booking whit this company.

Ad
May 23, 2014

Comments

• Ga
      May 30, 2014

Dear Sir,
    We apologize for the technical issue we had with your reservation.
    Kindly note that you have already been refunded in full, and we have already offered you a compensation for the trouble.
    Please feel free to contact us at [protected]@galahotels.com.
    Best regards,

Galahotels.com

• Lo
      Jan 08, 2015

I have booked a hotel in September with galahotels.com, they took my money, when I arrived at the hotel, in December, there was no reservation in my name and I did not have a room! I called customer service to galahotels and they replied that they will refund the money but so far have not done anything. On this site they said they would contact me but they did not, they are liars, none of them called me to fix it! It's been several days and I have not received any refund, they invent excuses, saying that the problem is my bank, but it is not true! are crooks!