Gala Hotelsrefund not received from gala hotels even though confirmed they would do so with in 3 days and it has been 25 days.

I had booked a room through www.galahotels.com for Pattaya, Thailand. I had received a confirmed booking but the next day they sent an email saying that they are unable to get me the same property which I had paid fully for.
I, then asked for a full refund to which they agreed by emails.
It is almost one month, emailed them no. Of times, there is no reply and the customer service is non responsive.

Please help me out. How do I contact them and get my money back?

Sa
Aug 22, 2018

Comments

• Va
      Aug 23, 2018

I had kind of the same experience. In June and July, 2018 I booked a few hotels in Cuba, using Galahotels. Then, because my itinerary changed I canceled the bookings, still within the term that was supposed to be free of charge, confirmed with the customer service per written if indeed it was so and when the money would be refunded, to which the answered that withing max.5 business days I would have the money credited on my account. It is now end of August, the money was never refunded! I've contacted the customer service per email several times since but never even got a reply. I've decided to contact my bank and try to cancel the payment. I suggest you do the same!