Furniture Row / sectional reclining sofa

1 Lone Tree, CO, United States

I purchased over $6000 worth of furniture from the Lone Tree location in Colorado to be delivered to my new home in Argyle, TX. I thought I was making a wise decision buying from what I thought was a reputable organization. It took almost two months after the original scheduled delivery date to receive out full order. Although we did have to cancel one piece due to damage. The local store did what they could to correct the problems, but ultimately I had to work with the Director of Customer Care, a lady by the named Angie. Their screw up were so bad that they even refunded us a substantial portion of our bill. It didn't make up for their errors, but at least it was a small token on their part.

Well...two months in and the sofa is falling apart and where is Furniture Row? Nowhere to be found. I have called twice and left messages and have even left a verbal complaint with a gentleman on the customer care team that was supposed to personally deliver it to Angie. Clearly that hasn't happened. The stitching on the sofa is coming out for crying out loud. The reclining backs won't return to their home position anymore. This couch cost me $3200! In my opinion both their products and their service are sub-par and I am making it my mission to let everyone know. Thanks for letting me down again Furniture Row!

Aa