Furniture Row / used furniture

1 1208 west fourth streetNorth Manchester, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6857535621

On the 1st., of may of 2007 I bought a reclining sofa and a queensize mattress. When I received the sofa it smelled new but after sitting oin it for a little while it became clear that the sofa was either the floor model or a used sofa. The queen size mattress I bought, the sewing is coming undone. I called them last week and iI was told someone would call me right back about my sofa and someone would call me this monday the 28th, of oct. 2008. Well, no one called back at all last week and monday has not happened yet. I sent an e-mail to the B.B.B this evening. I was told that I have a lifetime warrenty on the foam on myh sofa so i, am wanting all new foam onb my sofa. I willjust habe to wait and see what kind of excuse they come up with this time. If I get no satisfication I am going to go too one of our news channels and see together if we can do something about this. I know one thing, I will NEVER EVER buy their products again. I will also advise others to not buy their products either. Have a great day. Buttons

Bu

Comments

• Bu
      19th of Nov, 2008

Just an update about my commplaints for furniture row. I reported Denver Matress and Sofa Mart to the B.B.B. They have until November 23, 2008 to do what is right about the faulty furniture they sold me. I also e-mailed The attorney General in Indiana. Yesterday Furniture Row called the people they use to fix thier faulty furniture and what nots and a young man showed up today, took pictures and I am getting the new foam and filling for my sofa. It will take 4-6weeks for this to happen.

The repair center has to send the order to the main warehouse (where ever that is) why it will take so long. It took that long the first time. Tell family and friends to never ever shop st furniture row, denver mkattress I never bought anything from oak express so, I do not know how they treat their customers. I will be vindicated even if I have to go to the local newspaper and news stations. Ok, I just wanted to let people know how my complaints are being handeled.
    Buttons

29th of Jan, 2009

as a recentl Furniture row employee I will let the cat out of the bag. It is there policy to sell returned furniture as scratch and dent. most of the returned furniture has sat in homes for months or years. I personally had to deliver to a customer all new furniture to her new house do the fact she purchased a used sofa from the charlotte nc store and it was infested with bugs. We did this to settle a law suit. beware of all furniture row stores they all operate the same.

14th of May, 2013

Gentelman, at the Colorado Springs Furniture Row
    I would like you to thank Erin Jensen and Matt Shirola ( furniture repair) for their wondful help and kindness to Barbara Wilberforce. They where a big help and should congratulated and recive a pat on the back!!!
    Joe Ratcliff 719 488 3480