Furniture Row / living room set/ poor quality and service
I purchased over $2000 worth of furniture which took 2 months to get the complete 4 piece set due to the constant damage of our furniture from delivery. It got to the point where pices were having to be reordered so many times that the associate said they will just knock a little money off because they can't get it right at the warehouse. I didn't want a discount, that's not why you by new furniture to have it be damaged. If I wanted a bargain I would have went to a rummage sale. It is now one month later and all of the cushions are completely deflated and lumpy. The furniture is so uncomfortable. This is not what I expect after 30 days. I would love to return the furniture and get a refund. Was told that was not a option! Also told when purchasing, when I specifically asked about how the furniture holds up that it's great...which is a lie. All I want is my money back and take your furniture!
More Furniture Row Complaints & Reviews
- SofaMart - horrible sofas 
- Sofa Mart - No returns, No exchanges, No exceptions
- Furniture Row - used furniture 
- Sofa Mart - Terrible experience 
- Furniture Row - treats their customers like theives
- Furniture Row - sectional reclining sofa
- Furniture Row - delivery & bed frame put together
- Furniture Row - 720-207-3872
- Furniture Row - sectional couch problem!
- Furniture Row - sectional couch