Furniture Rowdelivery drivers

G Jun 16, 2019

This past Thursday, 6/13/19, I arrived home from working my PT job. I am disabled after having 20 surgeries on my cervical spine, thoracic & lumbar spine, ankle and Knees. Needless to say, I'm in pain always, but I am in extreme pain when I get off work! When getting off work, I always pull into the handicap parking spot - but not this day ...why? Because your delivery driver, and there were two delivery trucks, blocked my handicap parking spot again!

This is the second time in the past four years since moving to my condo that your drivers have blocked me out of my handicap spot. I am in too much pain to run around and try to figure out which building and which condo they are delivering & setting up furniture! When this happened last year, fortunately the guys came back to u load more furniture. So they moved the truck as I asked them to.

I told the delivery drivers last year when they blocked my handicap parking spot that if their trucks ever blocked my handicap parking spot again, that I would report them.

I am located off Opal Street in the Miramonte Ranch condos behind King Soopers in Broomfield, CO.

Please teach your delivery drivers that handicap people use the spots so we don't have to walk as far. I am always in pain and use the handicap parking spot every day. Tell your drivers that just because the spot is clear at the moment, while they're in setting up furniture, somebody just like me and just like what happened to me two days ago on Thursday, 6/13/19, I wasn't able to use my handicap privilege and had to park quite a bit farther away due at this the I co side rate drivers you hire.

I promise you that this WILL be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and it will end up on the Fox 31 Investigative Reporter show on Fox 31 News on television if your delivery drivers block a single handicap parking spot one more time! This is a fact and I tell your drivers that this is serious and inconsiderate not to mention rude! I will call the police the next time...and Fox 31 Investigative Reporter.

RESOLVED

• Furniture Row's response · Jun 27, 2019

Hello Grammyof7,
    Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience with our delivery drivers. We're very sorry to hear about this, and we'd like to speak with you further about what happened. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com and submit a request, someone will be able to reach out to you. Please include that you were contacted via your Complaints Board review. We hope to hear from you soon.
    Sincerely,