FTD / horrible flowers delivered during mother's day
I will never order flowers from FTD again. I had ordered flowers for Mother's day and had it sent to my mother-in-law's house. The flower was just left at her front door without notifying her. By the time she saw the flowers, some of it have wiltered away in the hot Las Vegas heat. I paid good money for those flowers and expected good service. They have our contact numbers!!! I contacted customer service on the same day of the delivery and customer service stated that the florist that had delivered the flowers will contact me. They never did. The flower was delivered on 5/9/15 and until today, 5/23/15, I have not heard from them. I even emailed customer service and still no reply. Never ORDER FROM FTD.
More FTD Complaints & Reviews
- FTD.com - FTD.com refused to deliver flowers! 
- FTD - Gold Membership Ripoff +Little attention to order date details 
- FTD Florist Online - No Delivery, No Refunds 
- FTD Flowers - Scam and cheating 
- FTD.com - Don't go to FTD.com! 
- FTD - gold rewards not worth the fee
- FTD - customer service
- FTD - Bday flowers ordered
- FTD Flowers - Not listing to the customer
- FTD - Never received my order!