FTD / horrible flowers delivered during mother's day

May 23, 2015
Las Vegas
I will never order flowers from FTD again. I had ordered flowers for Mother's day and had it sent to my mother-in-law's house. The flower was just left at her front door without notifying her. By the time she saw the flowers, some of it have wiltered away in the hot Las Vegas heat. I paid good money for those flowers and expected good service. They have our contact numbers!!! I contacted customer service on the same day of the delivery and customer service stated that the florist that had delivered the flowers will contact me. They never did. The flower was delivered on 5/9/15 and until today, 5/23/15, I have not heard from them. I even emailed customer service and still no reply. Never ORDER FROM FTD.

N  12th of May, 2008 by

They failed to deliver on Mother's Day. They would not answer their phones. Never again. You don't screw up on Mother's Day. Too many other flower companies to choose from. Their new CEO is only 31 and admits to not knowing anything about the flower business. Now he proved it.
A  4th of Sep, 2008 by
FTD online dropped the ball

I ordered a dozen roses – next day delivery –guaranteed- for my mother in-laws 70th birthday. The flowers never arrived. I called “customer service” and they said they would “Make it right” first thing in the AM (the day after her birthday). I got home at 4 pm to find out that the flowers were still not there and that nothing was done. I called them a second time and the woman on the phone said, “sorry, … I could call your mother in law and let her know that you did order flowers”
Never again will I use this company or their web site. Find a local service and save your service fees.
FTD very bad service and no follow through!
A  6th of Nov, 2008 by
FTD.COM are a horrible company, in my experience. Their price for a dozen roses is obscene to begin with, but they offered a 'free' teddy bear as part of the deal. So I made the order. The roses got delivered, but no bear. I contacted their customer service via email, choosing 'delivery problem' as the subject. The IDIOT who responded did not bother to actually read my email. Instead, they chose to simply confirm the delivery was made. I sent a second email. The response was 'we investigate all complaints individually so it may take a while'. A week later and still nothing. They obviously work on the basis that if they ignore you, you'll go away. In my case they're WRONG! Disgusting, incompetent and utterly pathetic customer service. I recommend you AVOID this company.
A  16th of Feb, 2009 by
Not sure about the CEO issue but I ordered flowers on Thursday (2/12) for Valentine's Day (2/14). Today is 2/16 and still nothing. Spoke to someone today who said it may not come today either... absurd.
N  12th of Jun, 2011 by

FTD - Never Shipped Order

I placed an order several days ago with FTD do be delivered on my mom's 70th birthday. The order was never delivered. When I tried to contact FTD on the day of delivery, I never received a reply to my email, and after waiting on the phone for over an hour, never got a human to answer their 1-800 number. I will never order through FTD again.
N  8th of Feb, 2012 by

FTD - delivery cost
FTD Florist

Six days before Valentines Day I tried to go online to order, but my internet connection kept failing. The first time I made it to the delivery option, the shipping cost was $15.99. Five minutes later after rebooting, the cost was $20.99, and ten minutes after that the delivery cost had jumped to $23.99! What a scam! Needless to say, I went to another flower/gift site to order.

3113 Woodcreek Drive