Frontier Airlines / Gouged me for baggage; used security procedures to &punish& consumers with legitimate complaints
I traveled on Frontier Airlines beginning on 10/30/2008. On my outbound trip, there was no charge for my one checked bag (which there should never be; after all, given the restrictions on what you can take through security, you HAVE to check baggage now). But on the return trip a few days later, they tried to ding me for $15 to check the very same bag! They claimed that I had to pay this surprise fee because they had imposed it for "travel after 10/31", even though I began my travel before that date. When I complained, and told them that I would never fly them again, the agent reacted by making me a "selectee" -- that is, by causing me to practically be strip searched as I went through security.
Airlines shouldn't rip people off for baggage, and they CERTAINLY shouldn't be allowed to use the security procedures to punish consumers for standing up for their rights! Don't ever fly this airline.
More Frontier Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Frontier Airlines - Stretch Seating vs. Classic Plus
- Frontier Airlines - No respect to passengers 
- Frontier Airlines - Extra travel insurance 
- Frontier Airlines - Early returns program! 
- Frontier Airlines - No ticket confirmation
- Frontier Airlines - customer service and baggage
- Frontier Airlines - poor customer service 
- Frontier Airlines - fly to las vegas round trip on nov/17/2017
- Frontier Airlines - Horrible experience
- [Resolved] Frontier Airlines - Flight attendant service during flight