From You Flowers / Phony Same Day Guarantee

CT, United States Review updated:

I should have continued to order from my normal florist but I foolishly thought I'd give a new company, From You Flowers, a try since they'd sent me a coupon via email. I placed my order at 8:30 am for same day delivery and even expedited the order so that the flowers could arrive within in four hours (that costs $4.99).

When I realized the flowers were not delivered four hours later, I called the company which apologized and said that the florist was still "working on the flowers". This was almost 1pm. Sometime after 3pm, someone called me from the company to say that the flowers would not be delivered at all. WHAT!? She asked if it was okay if the flowers got delivered the next day. No! Why would I pay extra for same day delivery ($2.99) and expedited delivery ($4.99) if sending belated birthday flowers to someone was okay?! I was completely enraged and could not believe my misfortune with this unprofessional organization that could not even offer a decent suggestion to make up for my inconvenience. As you can see below, the company parades a "same day guarantee" but it simply means nothing. The only thing that I got over this deal was my measely refund for the overpriced $60 flowers that I attempted to purchase. I will never work with this company ever again and I would recommend that you stay away too if your loved ones special occasions are important to you.
*****************************

Same Day Flower Delivery Guarantee
From You Flowers offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our flowers, gift baskets, plants and services. Most of our flowers come with same day delivery; simply order before 3:00 PM in the recipient's time zone and the flowers can be delivered that day! Because we use a network of local florists nationwide, we can usually have your flowers delivered within hours of ordering. Same day flowers and unmatched customer service - make From You Flowers your online flower delivery choice!
Ju

Comments

Bi
  17th of Apr, 2010
THIS IS NOT a floral company. They are nothing more than an order gatherer or phone bank that is going to pass your order to a real florist in the neighborhood. For the priviledge of doing so they keep 20 percent of the order total. You will be paying 100 dollars for a 65 dollar arrangement after all is done and everyone getting their cut.

Order online only if the company provides a physical adress on the home page of their site. And even then you will probably be going through one of the wire service hosted sites that the florist uses and they will keep about 10 percent or more. Use the phone if you can.

The florist who will be delivering the item is getting nothing extra for delivering the flowers. This company pockets the expedite and same day delivery fee. They have no control over when an item will be delivered. If it is Sunday, they have to find a florist that is open and delivering, otherwise they will take your fees, have it delivered on Monday and hope for the best. But now they have your money.

FromYouFlowers.com Logo FromYouFlowers.com