Frigidaire Stove / defective stove!

694 macbeth heightsToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 905 565 5735

Well i have been complaining about getting my stove repaired for the past 3 and a half months. I have had a service tech in to see the problem and they have not repaired it. I have given the run around on this matter in which i am trying to co-operate with bad boy furniture. They have made other appointments with other techs in which can not be fulfilled. I have made people stay home to accommodate their schedule only to find out that they never showed up or not even a courtesy call. (This has happened more then twice keep in mind) the service at bad boy and there commitment to customer service is all a lie... I have not had a oven for the past 3 and a half months and it seems i am will be fighting for this for a while... So keep in mind if customer service is important to you pls think twice at buying at bad boy furniture... as they are not fulfilling their advertising that customer service is # 1 to them.
Me

Comments

De
  26th of Feb, 2011
I am a senior and I also purchased an electric range more recently in April 2010 and similarily the white porcelaine stove top started to peel around the burners causing a burnt discoloration look. I became concerned that this might also present a safety issue. Unfortunatley we didn't have extended warranty and they had also told us to deal with the manufacturer, Frigidaire/Electrolux. They sent out a technician/serviceman but his report reflected it as being a cosmetic issue, probably brought on by consumer abuse, eg..using abrasive cleansers etc...which isn't the case at all . We've also never been rough with our appliances. It was emphasized that they would replace the porcelaine stove top only as a gesture, as it wasn't for service reasons..rather, for cosmetic reasons only. To our disappointment they ended up replacing it two times in less than a year but the porcelaine stove top still resulted in the same way. The white porcelaine around each burner continued to peel and appears rusted. We've been told they will no longer address this issue and we continue to dread wiping it down. I 've never had such an issue with any other appliance in the past and I too will never recommend a Frigidaire appliance.
Wv
  21st of Dec, 2013
I have a Frigidaire range model LGET3033KWE. I bought it a year and a half ago. I paid over $700 for it. Just after the warranty expired the electrical main frame went out costing me $282.82. The oven just went out today. This is a piece of Junk!!!
Another thing that irritates me is that the Lowe's representative told me this model was one of the best stoves on the market. However, the Dad's Appliance Repair repairman, Berea, KY told me he's been fixing this model everywhere. Needless to say, I will never buy another Frigidaire product.
WVN Georgetown, KY.