Friendly'spoor service/long wait

Me and my husband and 2 kids went out to eat at friendly's we waited 12 minutes for a waitress to even greet us, then waited another 14 minutes for our drinks to arrive, by which time my youngest was getting fussy, another 35-40 minutes for our food, service was terrible, my son wanted ice cream that was supposed to come with his meal and the waitress said she had to charge for a to go cup, after all of that i said no way and went to mcdonalds to get my son a shake, we ended up paying 45 dollars for a nightmare dinner!!! Im very upset about this and I won't be returning there, its supposed to be about the kids and its a joke! oh and they threw away my sons legos we went back for about a minute after we left the table and my son started crying while the waitress dug them out of the trashSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Sturbridge, MA...nice place!

Comments

• Me
      Sep 20, 2009

It seems like a lot of the friendly's are going downhill. 2/3 of the locations here in MD are crap! They don't really seem to care about anything, and just take their time getting to you.

• Ri
      Oct 11, 2019

Waited twenty minutes after being seated then I and my two friends decided to leave because we got no service not even anything to drink while we were waiting so after twenty minutes of waiting I and my friends left the friendly's restaurant not very happy at all we felt very unwelcome at the restaurant or the service would have been much better . We didn't get any service once we were seated and given menus. The kicker is when we were leaving after not getting any service we left and when we did and were walking across the restaurant floor someone came and picked up the menus I dont know who it was but that is besides the point. Point being is we flat out didn't get any service what so ever and felt dejected and casted aside..sincerely yours Richard Townsley. [protected]