Friendly's Ice Cream / service

Hamden, CT, US Review updated:

My husband and I visit the Friendlys in North Haven frequently. Unfortunately, it has gone increasingly down hill over the last year. It is sad to see since we do love the food and ice cream. Our complaints have always been about service. The last time we were there will sadly be the last time. I was absolutely disgusted with the way the staff was being talked to by management. I am not sure if he was a visiting manager or just new but I had never seen him before. He was very disrespectful to staff and loud enough to make me very uncomfortable. I have been in the restaurant business my entire life and have learned over the years you need to pick your battles and you get more flies with honey. But most of all the guest should never see or hear your store issues and have to listen to a conflict while spending money in your establishment. I have watched many of your restaurants close over the recent years and never understood why until my last visit. Sadly we will be finding a new regular spot. Please teach your managers that the guest does not want to hear the problems and listen to the disrespectful language while they are trying to enjoy a nice meal.

Lm