Freelotto / Kevin J. Aronin / freelotto is a scam

Netherlands Review updated:
Freelotto is a scam!

I have been receiving numerous notifications of me winning 1.000.000 US Dollars. Of course, it's only a scam to get me subscribed to their 'service' which costs 14, 99 USD/month and which never pays out.

Lucky for me, I wasn't as naive as to really provide any of my account-info or I would have been a lot poorer than i already am. However, there is no unsubscribing from their 'services'.

I hope that I'll one day meet MR. Kevin J. Aronin (or whatever his real name is) in person. He can pay off my 1mln USD by taking a punch for 1 USD each.

This is not a threat to Mr. Aronin. It's a promise!
Jw

Comments

Ze
  10th of Mar, 2009
also I am from Mexico they claim I had won $1, 000, 000 GBP but at the end they requested for 660 GBP TO RELEASE THE PAYMENT once I said not they agree to received 130 GBP of course i will never send any kind of money for this people.
Ma
  16th of Mar, 2009
they sent me email, informing that i won, 1 milliom us dollors, 300, and10, 000, wow, its a big money, especially in our country, its a big vallue that could help a lot of people...but since from the start i knew that it was a scam, so what i did is to search this freelotto.com, and i prove to my self that everything is a lie, why ?they allowed this kind of scam in enet...but somehow i dreamed that it was really true...so all the winners will enjoyed and shared there winnings...
Ab
  4th of Aug, 2009
With much regards and happiness. I am from Nigerian I was in London I had won $1, 000, 000, 100.00, 50.000 USD. In freelotto last year 2008.
Please verify and pay the cheque. This is the copy of lotto email:

Abba Jambo, Abubakar: Your Immediate Attention Requested - Reply by 08/05/2009
Monday, 3 August, 2009 2:34 AM
From:
"Prize Supervisor"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
abubakarabbajambo@yahoo.co.uk

To ensure that you NEVER miss an important prize notification from FreeLotto, please add FreeLotto.com to your address book. WHY?
Dear Abubakar Abba Jambo,
You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Monday November 24th, 2008, from IP Address 77.220.15.132. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
FreeLotto Member Services

london, LON +234
MOTION BROUGHT FORWARD AND AUTHORIZED BY:
The Awards Committee

AWARD SERIES I-IV

Attention: Abubakar Abba Jambo. Your careful attention is required. Over 59, 659 prizes to be awarded in amounts up to $10, 000, 000.00 USD, guaranteed to be issued to winners in Award Series IV this month. To confirm prizes you have pending click on the prize next to your name below. Checks are guaranteed to be issued and over

EIGHTY-SIX MILLION DOLLARS
$86, 000, 000.00
has already been awarded!
This is a Formal Notice of Won and Pending Prizes!

I am thrilled to bring you this official notice which confirms The Awards Committee's nomination of Abubakar Abba Jambo as a guaranteed prize winner pending submission of the winning entry. This is not a mistake, provided you submit the winning entry in accordance with the official rules of FreeLotto you are guaranteed that prize award.

Even now, Abubakar Abba Jambo, you probably thought this could never happen that you, Abubakar Abba Jambo, of LON uk could be A BIG CASH WINNER. But it's absolutely true: ALL Cash Prizes won in the FL AWARD SERIES IV are 100% GUARANTEED to be paid to the confirmed winner.

Just look at some of the prizes we've already awarded in Award Series I through IV - Over $86, 000, 000.00 and we expect to award 59, 659 more prizes this month, over $337, 800, 000 available to be won.

AWARD SERIES IV ACTIVE
N. T. Athens Greece $100, 000 Awaiting Publicity Release
A Abba Jambo london uk $100, 000 Pending
A Abba Jambo london uk $1, 000, 000 Pending
A Abba Jambo london uk $50, 000 Pending

TOTAL AMOUNT FOR SERIES IV: $1, 300, 000 TO DATE, PLUS $337, 800, 000 AVAILABLE TO BE WON OVER THE NEXT 30 DAYS.

This is my addrss below:
Bayero University Kano.
P.M.B 3034
Kano, Nigeria
Tel:+2348067676752, +2348096287788
E-mail:abubakarabbajambo@yahoo.co.uk
Please verify and pay the cheque.
Thank you.
Ab
  4th of Aug, 2009
With much regards and happiness. I am from Nigerian I was in London I had won $1, 000, 000, 300 USD. In freelotto last year 2008.
Please verify and pay the cheque. This is the copy of freelotto email that I received yestaday.

Abba Jambo, Abubakar: Critical Notice: Please Confirm
Tuesday, 4 August, 2009 2:34 AM
From:
"Congratulations-Respond By August 06"
Add sender to Contacts
To:
abubakarabbajambo@yahoo.co.uk

ATTENTION Abubakar

Abubakar, Division of Unclaimed Funds, created by PNI to locate individuals with eligible funds available to them. PNI, a global provider of online sweepstakes has awarded over $86, 000, 000 (eighty-six million million in US dollars) to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating 16 millionaires and 4 Ten Million Dollar Winners. Abubakar Abba Jambo OF london, the check below may be yours to claim. Review the official listing below to determine if you are eligible.
3/8/2009

Sierra Vista, AZ

3/8/2009
Bayero University Kano
london, LON +234

(Click here to validate and complete your prize payment directive)

Abubakar, if you're on the list, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: You must submit a winning entry and verify your PIN # 152205500. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or free online entry, Abubakar Abba Jambo and only Abubakar Abba Jambo will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to.

Click here to validate and complete your prize payment directive:

This is my addrss below:
Bayero University Kano.
P.M.B 3011
Kano, Nigeria
Tel:+2348067676752, +2348096287788
E-mail:abubakarabbajambo@yahoo.co.uk
Please verify and pay the cheque.
Thank you.
Iv
  26th of Aug, 2009
quiero saber si es verdad por que no se comunican por el celular 3213014553
Ca
  23rd of Sep, 2009
carlosnefthali prize 1000, 000 dlls frelotto classi freelotto game sabado 19 de septiembre 2009 mandado por el señor kevin j.aronin chairman&ceo direccion de tuxpam r. cano ver infonavit castillo 4 col ursulo galvan jardinero naranjos ver buscando dinero en las jardineras bien amigos que tal la crisis saludos a yhave y al lider de freelotto
An
  4th of Nov, 2009
dear All

my name's Andy Luc, I'm Vietnamese, but I am in Macau now, I work for COD in Macau, I'm very happy when I believe freeloto is the truth, I will have 1.300.000.00 usd, it makes me feel great, because leave my country to work oversea, if I win this money, I will be back Vietnam immediately, when I read comments of this website, so...

Andy
Wi
  13th of Nov, 2009
Hi, there...
im Winlyn Reynera of Philippines...
i also found out that im on the list who won 1, 000, 000 u.s dollar but then till now i don't recieve my prizes...
Ro
  16th of Nov, 2009
hi my name is talei, i live in fiji.i just join the free lotto now and they told me i worn but they lied.im happy that my account is still pending.
Ob
  23rd of Nov, 2009
Hi, my name is Obed Shibambo from South Africa and like other folks, i have received this type of email from free lotto guys and all i can say is that "this is one hell of a convincing and enticing hoax".Hope you will all treat this one as such because we dont want to see ourselves in deep hot water, now do we?
Di
  27th of Nov, 2009
hi, my name is dianne, this free lotto sites send me many mail that i won 1million $dollar and they keep sending me a mail to claim it but i try to give a credit card which is already closed and because they cant get a money on it they wont stop sending me more bigger prizes but i just ignore it, just an advice to anyone, if some messages or mail you will receive that you won and asking your credit card number just think it million times that this people sending you this to claim your prize is just a joke and they will play in your mind to get your money, so be wise to think about it all the time, , , ,

thanks a lot
dianne from kuwait
Sa
  28th of Jan, 2010
necesito ayuda para reclamar mi premio es q no tengo tarjeta de credito solo de debito y no me han dado ninguna respuesta mi nombre es sara contreras mi correo es jesus_20_apasionada19 @hotmail.com mi numero es 025288731 y mi celular es 92358973 por favor ayudenme
Mi
  8th of May, 2011
Re
  23rd of Oct, 2015
I have been asking for the last 6 months for Freelotto to stop taking money out of my account and that they have no authorization to even take money out of my account. They are stealing as I did not give them my account number. On the 29th of October they are going to take another $21.40, why, why why you are stealing my money please give it back you are thieves and rogues. Astrid Anderson

FreeLotto Logo FreeLotto