Freelotto / Kevin J. Aronin / freelotto is a scam
Freelotto is a scam!
I have been receiving numerous notifications of me winning 1.000.000 US Dollars. Of course, it's only a scam to get me subscribed to their 'service' which costs 14, 99 USD/month and which never pays out.
Lucky for me, I wasn't as naive as to really provide any of my account-info or I would have been a lot poorer than i already am. However, there is no unsubscribing from their 'services'.
I hope that I'll one day meet MR. Kevin J. Aronin (or whatever his real name is) in person. He can pay off my 1mln USD by taking a punch for 1 USD each.
This is not a threat to Mr. Aronin. It's a promise!
More Freelotto / Kevin J. Aronin Complaints & Reviews
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam! 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - Prize to claim
- Freelotto - paid and eligible status notification - unclaimed property
- Freelotto - f.a. s. t subscription I have cancelled it months ago and they still taking money out of my account...
- www.Freelotto.com - my winning amount has not paid 
- Freelotto - disappointed... cancel my subscription