Having problems with Prizelogic?

Prizelogic Customer Service Contacts

+1 480 367 1577 (Scottsdale, AZ)
25200 Telegraph Road Suite 405
Southfield, Michigan
Scottsdale Location
7702 E Doubletree Ranch Road Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85258

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prizelogic Customer Service. Initial Prizelogic complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prizelogic above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prizelogic. Discuss the issues you have had with Prizelogic and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PrizeLogic Custom wine labels that were ordered and paid for last june 30, 2020

The product 19 Crimes wine has offered custom made labels for its consumers. Prize logic is the company that provides this service. I have tried to email PrizeLogic since July and I never receive a response. I don't understand why they don't even respond!
They have since accepted several more label orders for the 19 Crimes label and have continued to ignore my email requests for why I haven't received any labels.
Thank you.

PrizeLogic Employment Issues

I was only there for 5 weeks before they fired me, because they said I didn't seem "happy". The Fulfillment team, especially Jen, the manager, came off quite racist and made me feel uncomfortable. They didn't like me communicating with other staff in different departments, and demanded that I work during my lunch break. You do NOT get SALARY, and they WILL promote people over you that have no experience. David Dally even made a racial comment about how he hired 5-7 black people in 2019, and didn't have a problem. My first week there, they messed up on my pay, and I had to argue with Alex, their HR Manager, about fixing it over the phone. They didn't even pay me on time at all, and didn't care to fix it. Though I am a MSU Alum, I absolutely HATED Fulfillment! I asked to be transferred to CC, and David fired me instead. They literally had no reason to, and it was all because of their mess ups. It is NOT a good office, not in SOUTHFIELD!

PrizeLogic — won a promotion still haven't received it

I won an amazon gift card during a reese's promotion at the very beginning of October. I was told allow...

PrizeLogic — fraudulent behavior (failure to award points).

Prize Logic is not awarding points for codes submitted under the Gatorade/Dollar General Promo. They refuse...

PrizeLogic — beat the buzzer mtn dew promo

I have repeatedly entered receipts to them, and in their own rules it says that points will be credited...

PrizeLogic — $400 appliance rebate not received

I been waiting on my $400 Samsung appliance rebate since I was approved on August 8, 2016. It's now January...

PrizeLogic Never received my television via Sprint/Samsung Prom

Sprint/Samsung partnered and offered free 32" flat panel televisions with purchase of samsung device. The registration website failed to process registrations. Contacted promotions administrators Prizelogic via their previous facebook page. They confirmed the error and stated that they would manually complete my registration. This dates back to 12/25/2015. To date no one has contacted me nor have I received my item. Calls and voicemail messages left have gone unanswered.

PrizeLogic Samsung television via Sprint promotion

The promo required purchase of a Samsung device and registration via December 30th 2016. The website that you had to register repeatedly error. I contacted Prizelogic who confirmed that they would complete my submission after having received proof of my attempts. Needless to say, after several call attempts and numerous emails and messages sent via Facebook, I've yet to receive my item. I'm now gathering information on other Sprint customers that were duped into participating and seeing what legal options are available to me.

• Pr
            Promogirlsara Jun 06, 2016

I also have yet to receive my television. Dating back to December 28th, 2015 I received an email saying I was approved for the television promotion. My mother then got hers (lives on other side of the country and we don't even have the same account) but I had yet to get mine. I tried to call but could never get through. I emailed but never got a reply. I waited 2 more weeks then finally got through on the phone. After a very long and frustrating time, they said they would send me a confirmation email about getting my tv sent to me. After another week, I finally received that email. Then they sent another one stating that the promotion had now ended and there will be absolutely no more prizes being sent out or any support for claims regarding the television promotion and that mine had been delivered 2 months prior to our contact and to contact postal service and provided me with a tracking number. The only reason I got the Galaxy S6 Edge+ is because of the tv promotion. How can they just not resolve this and say "eh, times up. Sucks you didn't get the tv we promised you. Better luck next time?" this is so messed up.

Comments

PrizeLogic — fixed giveaway

They were in charge of the taco bell contest.When it started.You were required to purchase a certain combo...

PrizeLogic — refuses to send prizes

I have won a number of contests sponsored by Prizelogic. They never send out the prizes. I have a folder of...

PrizeLogic — Prize scam

I've won some prizes through them, but they don't want to send me them. It's scam! I want my prizes!