FragranceX.com / Shipment fraud

NY, United States Review updated:

FragranceX is run by a big fraud, all sales persons are fraud there. Paid $75 for their Worldwide Premium Shipping (DHL/UPS/FedEx) but they shipped my order by USPS Priority which is much more slower and cheaper service. Their website is full of lies, never ever believe, they sell fake cosmetics and perfumes, many buyers never received their orders, there are lots of proof here. Just don't lose your money, this is my only request.

S9

Comments

• Un
      26th of Feb, 2011

The shipping is really really slow. I ordered a Lancome compact makeup unboxed. The product sucks!!! It looks like some weired paste and creases into fine lines like crazy!!! Now I am pretty sure it s a fake product!!!

• Jp
      26th of Mar, 2011

I ordered my cologne over 2 weeks ago and am receiving the same runaround as others: "Canada Post is slow. Canada Post doesn't update tracking quickly. Thank you for your patience." I am in the hole $20.00 and they have now stopped responding to my emails requesting my product.

• Al
      1st of May, 2011

Hi, I'm from Australia. I ordered perfume TWO months ago and still haven't received it ! They keep sending me emails saying it's been held up by Australian customs but little do they know that I'm actually a customs officer here and that's absolutely the biggest lie ever ! We do not hold packages unless they are suspicious. They are the biggest fraud company I have ever dealt with. I have seen so many complaints on the Internet, so why is the usa government allowing them to operate ! I'm going to take this further all the way and sue them for fraud

• Rr
      21st of Aug, 2011

We bought products from them as well and they were never received. I've searched the web and they have over 1, 000 negative reviews of people claiming the same... you pay, you dont get the product.

They're 100% fraud. Also they're posting positive reviews of themselves to make it look like they're actually a legitimate company.

Avoid them at all cost. You will think you're saving $10-20 but you're actually losing the full amount you're paying.