Having problems with ColourPop?

ColourPop Customer Service Contacts

1400 Stellar Drive
Oxnard, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ColourPop Customer Service. Initial ColourPop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ColourPop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ColourPop. Discuss the issues you have had with ColourPop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ColourPopMakeup products

I received a shopping confirmation for my colourpop order #[protected] on the 9th December 2020 and my order was placed on 11th November 2020. However, till date 9th January 2021, I did not receive my parcel from the merchant. I have raised a dispute with their customer service officer but they did not reply my email. As such, I would like a full refund (to my original mode of payment) for my order which I did not receive.

ColourPopPackage not received and terrible customer service

I placed an order on November 12th, 2020, a 20 dollars pallette with 9'99 dollars shipping. The tracking was updating, until one day it said ''attempted delivery''. It surprised me because I didn't move from home. I contacted them to ask them where my package is.

They avoided the question and told me that my package is on its way. I contacted DHL and they told me they didn't have my package and that only the sellers could tell me where it is at that point. I contacted them again and avoided my question again and again, until more than 21 working days passed (It is today December 16th, 2020). And then they responded telling me that the package was lost and that I can either get a refund or a replacement, unless the product is unavailable (it is sold out in fact).

After so many messages I got angry and didn't respond with the best of my manners, asking them for more information, such as, if they are going to refund the product cost and the delivery cost too or no. I am still waiting for an answer.

I tried to get a refund from my account but my password doesn't work. I tried to change it and they don't send me the link for password change. It's like they are ignoring me in order to avoid giving me the money back or a replacement. I do not know what to do, but I'm thinking of suing them.

Aug 31, 2020

ColourPop — Totally disappointed in their lack of customer service

There are so many posts regarding Colourpop and their bad customer service, but I just want to discuss that I...

ColourPoppackage never received

First time I have ever ordered brushes from Colourpop was on 10/29/2019. A few days later I got confirmation and tracking number and everything was going great.. After a few days I stopped receiving updates. The last update was on 11/04/2019 and it said it was in Vienna, Austria. I decided to email the company on 12/24/2019 and got a response that I will receive a replacement. Everything started again with the updates but this time my package never even moved from the US. I got a few updates but they stopped on 01/14/2020. The only messages after that were ''your package is moving within the USPS network''. So I emailed the company again about my package never moving from the US on 01/22/2020 and all they told me that there is nothing they can do and I cannot get a refund or replacement.. I would be very grateful and many other costumers in the future if colourpop starts giving refunds or have return policies. It's not fair that I spent my money, waited for over 3 months and ended up receiving nothing.

Sep 27, 2019

ColourPop — service

Hi All, It is sad to say that my initial order was missing an eye shadow. When I reached out to inform...

Aug 20, 2019

ColourPop — I want a exchange or refund from colourpop

I purchased the glow oil in caramel and it was the wrong color way too dark for my light skin and I did not...

ColourPopmy eyeshadow arrived with nail marks.

I was excited to get my package the day it arrived, and opened it up and saw nail marks on my eyeshadow, so customer service says there's no damage what's so ever, and come to realize they don't do refunds or exchanges on items, so must mean they are sneaky enough to try and get away with things like this, and don't care about their customers enough to actually do something about the situation. And customer service sucks and very unprofessional.

my eyeshadow arrived with nail marks.
        my eyeshadow arrived with nail marks.

ColourPopcolourpop

i ordered colourpop in april 2019, it was never delivered they offered me replacement and said refund is not possible and their replacement package is also git stuck in the exactly same place from where their last package was lost. i cant track my package at all once it reaches germany, and destination country is saudi arabia, are they putting my address wrong?

ColourPopmy order never received

In March I placed an order & spent $100Au. I was overseas at the time, so I continuously tried contacting colourpop regarding my parcel. For starters, after I paid in total for my order, I never received an order confirmation. I had to email and ASK for my order number and go out of my way to provide them with the date/time I placed the order. They initially sent me an American companies website for tracking info & told me I had to keep checking that. Once I got back to Australia, I contacted colourpop again (probably my 7-8th time at this point) advising I never received the goods I had paid so much money for. 3 mornings later I wake up to an email by colourpop advising my parcel is being sent back to them? I was absolutely mind blown & for a second thought it was a joke. After waiting ALL that time, this was the response I received. Furthermore, there was Aus Post (Australian parcel post company) information which they NEVER provided me with. They told me the address I provided was incorrect but am 110% sure this was entered on their end incorrectly. I'm currently at the stage of awaiting my "refund" & have to apparently wait for THEM to receive the goods I PAID FOR and NEVER received in good condition. Oh, and it's now been 3 months :) still no refund. I would like to clarify also, their customer service? Is very rude & find that instead of comforting me, they are being smart with me because my money is in their hands. It's the worse experience I have gone through with purchasing goods online.

ColourPopmisunderstood pr kit

My husband purchased me the entire Misunderstood villians Disney PR Kit collection. It was $270 plus tax. The item description per their website lists all of the products that come in the case. I got my first one about 4 weeks ago and the case came empty, no product in it at all. Contacted them and they made me file a claim with UPS and the offered to send a replacement. Great! I waited another 4 weeks for that come, and for the second time the PR Kit is completely empty. I have emailed colourpop about this issue. Honestly though I have been dealing with this for almost 2 months and I just want my money back. This was my first order to them and i gave them as much leeway as i could for the first screw up, but to do it a second time is just unconscionable. I will never order another thing. I have been letting everyone that I know how badly they screwed me. Dont worry colourpop you will be losing a lot of customers. Dont play around with people's money, especially when you got almost $300 from me and I have nothing to show for it but two months of anger and sadness. I hope you see this and maybe realize how much you truly suck. I uploaded both kits that came with no product.

misunderstood pr kit
              misunderstood pr kit

ColourPopwrong order given

I was shipped someone elses order instead... and the worst part is, the shipping destinations are on two different continents.

I managed to contact the person who got my order instead, and they have already gotten a reply from colourpop on re-sending their order, but I haven't heard anything yet with regards to my order.

I hope that they would send me my correct order as soon as possible..

Jan 11, 2019

ColourPop — disney collection

I ordered the full lipstick set a a gift for my sister and the packaging came completely damaged. When...

ColourPop — missing items in order

I spent $270 on this make up for my daughters for Christmas, the order number was [protected], we ordered it on...

ColourPop — eyeshadow palette and lipstick

After complaining on here about Colourpop sending me the wrong order and then telling me it will take a...

ColourPopeyeshadow palette and lipstick order

I was shipped the wrong order and then told by Lurie of your customer service that because of your promotions etc. it will take 5-7 days just to process my order. I find this unacceptable since you shipped my order to the wrong person. Most companies would try to rectify this by putting in a rush order for me. Obviously you do not value your customers. Lurie has not responded to my emails about refunding my money if it is going to take that long after already waiting for the order once and receiving the wrong items. This is a bad way to do business.

ColourPop — everything

For my first time experience I would have to say this was probably the worst experience of my life. I ordered...

ColourPop — delivery issue

I've ordered 7 items on 23rd of July. After 20 days of waiting there was no sign of any package. I was told...

ColourPop — customer service

I made 3 orders during the new foundation launch on the 14th of June, the products have yet to be shipped and...

ColourPop — on the daily eyeshadow palette

On the morning of 8/5/18, while getting ready for work, I opened the palette and the shadow You Know the...

ColourPop — customer service and missing products

Colourpop has the worst customer service that I have ever witnessed in my life. I ordered my products two...